Windows 10: Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR

Discus and support Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Intel HD Graphics 2000 & 3000 (4229) Extreme Plus (by ) Full Name : Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000 / Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 Aliases : Intel(R) HD 2000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR

Intel HD Graphics 2000 & 3000 (4229) Extreme Plus (by )

Full Name : Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000 / Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000

Aliases : Intel(R) HD 2000 / Intel(R) HD 3000

Version : 20.20.9.4229 (4229 Mod) 64 bit

Rebranded : Intel (R) HD Graphics Family

1 - Make sure you have System Restore enabled before installation for safety

2 - Also it is recommended to have the latest mother board Bios installed

3 - No there are no expected crashes or hassles but if any occur do note
    you may need to consult forums on fixing Windows corruption than rather
    thinking the driver is corrupted

4 - Run the steps according to their exact numbers

5 - Always use run as Administrator to Run a step

6 - Starting step 2 the PC will restart so make sure you save all your work

7 - Folder : Extra Tweaks hold additional performance tweaks that are useless

8 - If you have already installed several other drivers and this one fail
    to install , a probable cause might be you need to remove previous
    drivers , if found to be hard try to update to Windows default first

9 - A red dialogue should pop up to inform you that you are about to install
    an unsigned driver where you have to click install to that , it's what
    we are doing here anyways

10- Some Anti-Viruses have odd features called "Containment" or "Run Virtual"
    and sometimes these take control and setup the driver in a virtual
    machine like environment and not really install it (Example Comodo or
    Kaspersky) in all cases if you want to ease up your life just disable
    your Anti-Virus during setup , you can always scan the driver first
    just to make sure everything is clean and to note , this one shouldn't
    be hated by any Anti-Virus as it is constructed from all official files

11- When all steps are done make sure to enable Intel Control Panel through :
    Right Clicking Desktop > Graphics Property or alternative translation

12- Enabling Tray Icon is accessible through :
    Right Clicking Desktop > Graphics Options or alternative translation

13- If you can't find Graphics Properties / Options do re-install the driver

14- It is better to make sure Intel Control Panel is set to the following :
    3D > Custom Settings > Checked
    3D > Texture Quality > Performance
    3D > Anisotropic Filtering > Application Settings
    3D > Vertex Processing > Default Settings
    3D > Vertical Sync > Applications Settings
    Power > Plugged In > Maximum Performance

15- That's it , you are done , dismissed

16- This driver was tested on Windows 10 2020 if a future release breaks it
    then do not nag for fix as you might hardly praise me if it works

>>DOWNLOAD<<

****If you are into reading and history blahs read this :****

This is a decent port of the Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000 / Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
    Driver for Windows 10 64 bit, while backward compatible with most other
    platforms (Except for XP) I have not tested it but on Windows 10 .

There are no plans to do follow ups nor fixes (nothing needs to be fixed
    really) as this is the final squeeze of the lemon to the driver that fixes
    all other glitches found in previous ports / accelerated version attempted
    for Windows 10 .

I am not a wizard , if you do not have 8 GBs of RAM you will still suffer
    accelerated the driver is or not .

It does run well on 4 GBs of RAM but then do not ask much from it other
    than running basic games and normal tasks .

There is no 32 bit version as in this era staying with an OS that can only handle 3 GB
    of RAM while the GPU itself require 1.759 GBs of shared memory meaning any attempt
    to use such platform is a joke .

You might think but isn't using a graphics chip from 2012 a joke?!
    Surprising this driver is capable of running most store games at 45 fps average ,
    this isn't magic but apparently most of these games are optimized for tablet
    performance and tablets seem to not be very resourceful making their performance
    seeming equivalent to an integrated graphics chip .

This release fix the following :

1 - OpenGL errors / games will not start because of OpenGL

2 - Windows crashing on resuming from Hibernation or Sleep

3 - Absence of Intel Control Panel User Interface

4 - Crashing SearchUI.exe when Cortana is Enabled

5 - Inclusion of Intel Turbo Booster & Display Audio

6 - Mild Over-Clocking

7 - Input Lag

8 - Registry Optimization for Gaming

9 - Absence of Power Options support

P.S This a non-intentional bi-product of a work in progress combo driver I am working on (Intel & ATI) that has proven to be successful so I decided to release it to the public . It offers a Windows 10 64bit compatibility to an EOL Intel Graphics Processer plus additional acceleration tweaks I bundled with previous drivers I released for other Intel GPUs .

Cheers,

10/10/2020

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Oct 13, 2020
  2. HechKim Win User

Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 MHD Extreme Plus - by nIGHmAYOR

Driver not any problem and works properly and i keep use this driver.
    And about different detection issue, i think Edge directly attention to GPU type and driver files(C:\Windows\System32\igdum64.dll) version(in my opinion it's better) and Chrome only attention to driver name.
    I my opinion better revert driver name to main to avoid such as this issues.
    Thanks
    You can see more detail in images.
    Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR [​IMG]

HechKim, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 MHD Extreme Plus - by nIGHmAYOR

The Rising of the Shield Hero Relive is yet another OpenGL 4.1 variant of games the GPU may not be able to run since its OpenGL is 2.1 . Though check in options if you can run it using DirectX renderer rather than OpenGL which may require re-installing it outside of steam .

As since you are using Windows 7 and not Windows 10 my only suggestion to resolve compressed text for you in RPG Maker MV (Which is actually being rendered in program as texture and not Raw) is to set texture compression quality in Intel Control Panel to 3D > Texture Quality > Quality then restart application , if that doesn't resolve it for you please revert to not accelerated 2869 and that should be easy for you since it works on Windows 7 without problems .

nIGHTmAYOR, Oct 13, 2020
  4. NeoKaze Win User

Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR

Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 MHD Extreme Plus - by nIGHmAYOR

the game wasn't dead cells it was The Rising of the Shield Hero Relive The Animation(sorry for my bad english)i was jut trying to describe the bug

NeoKaze, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR

1. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics 2000 3000 Extreme Plus -by nIGHmAYOR - Similar Threads - Custom Driver Intel

2. intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel hd graphics 3000 vram 0mb: hi, I have a laptopWIYH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 3000 DRIVER i have my Vram 0 mb I want to increase it ,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-hd-graphics-3000-vram-0mb/4c7b085c-40a2-4cea-9637-b1ac4bd38b3a
  3. AMD (ATI) HD 6XXXM / 7XXXM & INTEL HD Graphics 2000 / 3000 W10 Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD (ATI) HD 6XXXM / 7XXXM & INTEL HD Graphics 2000 / 3000 W10 Drivers: Hello Everyone, I have been having problems with leshcatlabs drivers with my old HP Pavilion DV6 laptop with AMD HD 6770M and Intel HD Graphics 3000. So I decided develop my own driver. I think driver is finally ready . - This driver is HP Pavilion DV4/DV6/DV7 based but I'm...
  4. AMD (ATI) HD 6XXX / 7XXX & INTEL HD Graphics 2000 / 3000 W10 Drivers

AMD (ATI) HD 6XXX / 7XXX & INTEL HD Graphics 2000 / 3000 W10 Drivers: Hello Everyone, I have been having problems with leshcatlabs drivers with my old HP Pavilion DV6 laptop with AMD HD 6770M and Intel HD Graphics 3000. So I decided develop my own driver. I think driver is ready so here it is. - This driver is HP Pavilion DV4/DV6/DV7 based...
  5. Question about custom driver for intel hd3000 by nIGHmAYOR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Question about custom driver for intel hd3000 by nIGHmAYOR: So - Just as in the thread and with my laptop specs - is it safe to install those drivers with the OC mode turned on? I kinda want to squish a little more from this laptop, and I feel like I can, it suprised me many times (games like COD Black Ops running in 30 fps etc) 174443
  6. Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 M / MHD Extreme Plus 2 - by nIGHmAYOR

Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 M / MHD Extreme Plus 2 - by nIGHmAYOR: Intel GMA 4500 M / MHD Extreme Plus 2 (by ) Full Name : Intel (R) Graphics Media Accelerator Family Version : 20.20.7.6464 (2993/2869 Mod) Rebranded : Intel (R) HD Graphics Family Q : What's New in this version ? A : Introduction of a new kernel code named 600 done by...
  7. custom aspect ratio missing with Intel graphics HD 3000...

custom aspect ratio missing with Intel graphics HD 3000...: I have had a dual monitor setup running for ages with my main monitor being a viewsonic (specifically Digital Television VX2273 series). I've always set up my main monitor by going into intel graphics and media control panel advanced mode and going to general settings >...
  8. Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 MHD Extreme Plus - by nIGHmAYOR

Custom Driver : Intel GMA 4500 MHD Extreme Plus - by nIGHmAYOR: This is a driver I made for a toddler whose parents didn't want to buy him a real PC but persisted that I should help him with it , so yea there are a couple of drivers out there that can help it port to windows 10 but the problems they add are greater than the ones they...
  9. update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  10. Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error: how do I uninstall the update caused Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 error? can someone tell me the update number that caused the error so I can uninstall it please. KB??????? yes, I know it is an intel issue. just need the number to change it back, then how do I prevent it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Intel HD Graphics 2000 - 3000 (4229) Extreme Plus 1.0.zip

2. intel hd graphics 3000 modded driver

3. modded intel hd 3000

4. nu vot