Windows 10: Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

Discus and support Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 & ATI Combo Alpha (by ) Full Name : Intel (R) HD Graphics Version: 20.20.8.6464 (2342 Mod) Alpha Version Rebranded :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 & ATI Combo Alpha (by )

Full Name : Intel (R) HD Graphics

Version: 20.20.8.6464 (2342 Mod) Alpha Version

Rebranded : Intel (R) HD Graphics Family

Platform : Windows 10 x64 (Backward Compatibility 7 , 8 , 8.1)

Q : What's this driver ?
    A : This is a work in progress attempt to revive custom combo laptops done
    pre the era of "Dynamic Switchable Graphics Technology" developed by AMD
    to co-work with Intel , as to let these laptops still have switchable graphics on
    Windows 10

Attention :
    1 - This driver is aimed for a pretty specific laptops released with GPU specs :
    Intel HD Graphics 2000 or 3000 with early generation switchable ATI GPU combo
    If you do not possess such hardware do not even attempt to install this driver

2 - This is not a tested or guaranteed stable version what so ever it is released
    under the agreement that it may crash your system , require you to reset it or may
    make you lose data , it is out for Alpha and Beta testers only under no guaranty
    what so ever it may work or behave well

3 - I do not own such a hardware , I am just doing this project in a blind manner to
    help others

>>DOWNLOAD<<

1 - Make sure you have System Restore enabled before installation for safety

2 - Also it is recommended to have the latest mother board Bios installed

3 - Run the steps according to their exact numbers

4 - Always use run as Administrator to Run a step

5 - Starting step 2 the PC will restart so make sure you save all your work

6 - If you have already installed several other drivers and this one fail to install , a probable cause might be you need to remove previous drivers , if found to be hard try to update to Windows default first

7 - A red dialogue should pop up to inform you that you are about to install an unsigned driver where you have to click install to that , it's what we are doing here anyways

8- Some Anti-Viruses have odd features called "Containment" or "Run Virtual" and sometimes these take control and setup the driver in a virtual machine like environment and not really install it (Example Comodo or Kaspersky) in all cases if you want to ease up your life just disable your Anti-Virus during setup , you can always scan the driver first just to make sure everything is clean and to note , this one shouldn't be hated by any Anti-Virus as it is constructed from all official files

9- When all steps are done make sure to enable Intel Control Panel through Right Clicking Desktop > Graphics Property or alternative translation

10- Enabling Tray Icon is accessible through : Right Clicking Desktop > Graphics Options or alternative translation

11- If you can't find Graphics Properties / Options do re-install the driver

12- It is better to make sure Intel Control Panel is set to the following :
    3D > Custom Quality > Checked
    3D > Texture Quality > Performance
    3D > Anisotropic Filtering > Application Settings
    3D > Vertex Processing > Default Settings
    3D > Vertical Sync > Applications Settings Power > Plugged In > Maximum Performance

13- That's it , you are done , dismissed

P.S
    a. Consider this driver a beta until someone reports back it gave him no problems

b. I do not take personal demands (Like for example do not even bother ask for 32 bit
    version)

Cheers,

04/04/2020

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Apr 8, 2020
  2. prelo Win User

Intel HD Graphics Driver

If your Intel Graphics card is one of the following :

Intel HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600 cards (4th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 cards (4th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5300 cards (Intel Core M Processors)

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 (5th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5500, 6000 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 515, 520, 530 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Graphics 540, 550 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 (6th Generation)

try this, it works for many people:

1.- Download from this site the beta zip file (win64_154012.zip), and not the exe file:

Download Beta Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40]

(for 32-bit download win32_154012.zip).

2.- Unzip the driver to C:\Windows\Temp folder.

3.- Right click on Start and choose Device Manager, Display adapters,
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.

4.- Double click to open it (or right click and choose Properties).

5.- Click on the Driver tab and then on Update Driver.

6.- On the new tab click on Browse my computer for driver software.

7.- On the new tab click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

8.- On the new tab click on Have Disk.

9.- Click on Browse and then choose Windows\Temp\win64_154012\Graphics\igdlh64.inf
    (igdlh32.inf for 32-bit) and click on Open and then
    OK.

10..- On the new tab where Intel (R) HD Graphics Family is showing click on
    Next and let the driver to install.

11.- The new Driver Version is 20.19.15.4326 and is digitally signed.

Be aware to follow step by step all the procedure and do not try to use the wizard to update the driver directly, in many cases it won’t work.

prelo, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Intel HD Graphics Driver

Message says your display driver has crashed, but has recovered ( it hasn't). Below the message it says, Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 8(R).

Happens when playing Microsoft Pyramid Solitaire.

Any suggestions.

Jim1942lecanto, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

can intel hd graphics driver work on ATI Radeon 3100 Graphics card?

I have a Toshiba satellite which originally had windows vista OP but then upgraded to windows 7 and recently now has been upgraded to windows 10 . My videos don't play well in the windows movies and tv app, the sound is always sounding weird and almost
    all my videos skip. not only that, I also can't find a video player that can play my videos without skipping or without the sound being weird. I heard that the problem is with my graphics driver so I checked out my friend's Lenovo pc which has windows 10 and her
    videos always play very well. her graphics driver is Intel (R) HD Graphics . so can intel hd graphics driver work on my ATI Radeon 3100 Graphics Card?

RoxetteKunda, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

1. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR - Similar Threads - Custom Driver Intel

2. AMD (ATI) HD 6XXXM / 7XXXM & INTEL HD Graphics 2000 / 3000 W10 Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD (ATI) HD 6XXXM / 7XXXM & INTEL HD Graphics 2000 / 3000 W10 Drivers: Hello Everyone, I have been having problems with leshcatlabs drivers with my old HP Pavilion DV6 laptop with AMD HD 6770M and Intel HD Graphics 3000. So I decided develop my own driver. I think driver is finally ready . - This driver is HP Pavilion DV4/DV6/DV7 based but I'm...
  3. AMD (ATI) HD 6XXX / 7XXX & INTEL HD Graphics 2000 / 3000 W10 Drivers

AMD (ATI) HD 6XXX / 7XXX & INTEL HD Graphics 2000 / 3000 W10 Drivers: Hello Everyone, I have been having problems with leshcatlabs drivers with my old HP Pavilion DV6 laptop with AMD HD 6770M and Intel HD Graphics 3000. So I decided develop my own driver. I think driver is ready so here it is. - This driver is HP Pavilion DV4/DV6/DV7 based...
  4. Intel HD graphics driver 5500?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD graphics driver 5500?: Got updated with windows 10 The Intel graphics driver has a new command center which was downloaded from ms store now I'm completely unable to fix the saturation and hue of my laptop It's asus x454l core i3 5th gen Please help me how do I set the color of my laptop It's way...
  5. Intel HD Graphics driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics driver problem: My laptop isn't connected to any display, but it still getting connecting and disconnectingto unknown VGA monitor which i have seen from PC settings with display flickering and usb sound, this problem goes away when i disable intel hd graphics driver from device manager, and...
  6. Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450

Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450: I have been trying to play Minecraft and Overwatch however experience reoccurring issues with my graphics. I tend to get a large red "x" claiming that I have an issue with my graphics card. I went to check if it could be updated, only for it to claim it's already up-to-date....
  7. Intel HD Graphic driver not updating

Intel HD Graphic driver not updating: I've download intel hd graphic driver set up.exe from my manufactures website for the supporteed windows version, still when I run it shuts off automatically and a cmd windows open up like this and set up closes. My system info HP Notebook 15-bs542tu OS-windows 10 pro 64...
  8. Intel hd graphic driver

Intel hd graphic driver: my laptop is running a corei5 m460 cpu it came preinstalled with windows 7 so i upgraded to windows 10 but i faced a problem i tried looking for the graphic driver using the internet search function in device manger but it just says the best driver is allready installed (...
  9. About Intel HD graphic driver

About Intel HD graphic driver: My Intel HD graphic is fried (i think). Only 50/50 chances are there to succeed if tried to fix. I was wondering if i could play steam games ( CSGO ) just with NVIDIA driver version 418.81 My laptop is Acer V3-574G-79K4 Intel Core i7-5500U Geforce 940M 2gb vram 8gb...
  10. intel hd graphics driver

intel hd graphics driver: i am running intel i3 1st gen m330 2.13 GHz processor with in-built intel HD graphics (core i3). before upgrading to windows 10 whenever I used to play any pc games the display scaled to full screen but after upgrading to windows 10 play the games I want to play at low...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Intel hd 5500 modded friver