Windows 10: CUSTOM ERROR

Discus and support CUSTOM ERROR in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\Windows C:\Windows\Minidump E:\ On Wed 12/2/2020 10:19:36 PM your computer... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by tamerassi1, Dec 3, 2020.

1. CUSTOM ERROR

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
    C:\Windows
    C:\Windows\Minidump
    E:\

On Wed 12/2/2020 10:19:36 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\PoW32kWatchdog-20201202-2219.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe nt!IoUnregisterShutdownNotification+0xF84
    Bugcheck code: 0x1A1 0xFFFF8F03CBF1B080, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0
    Error: CUSTOM_ERROR

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

what i have to do

:)

tamerassi1, Dec 3, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Dec 3, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

Yep, I see the same.

I tried adding Paint to Open With for txt. That also appeared in the More Options list.

I suspect it's to do with what the programs are registered to handle. The Open With list is constructed form a number of sources e.g. at least these:

CUSTOM ERROR [​IMG]

The first of those corresponds to Snip & Sketch (simply search and find refs to the Appx string)

CUSTOM ERROR [​IMG]

CUSTOM ERROR [​IMG]

dalchina, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

CUSTOM ERROR

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! CUSTOM ERROR :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile CUSTOM ERROR :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile CUSTOM ERROR :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile CUSTOM ERROR :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile CUSTOM ERROR :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin CUSTOM ERROR :D

Tenforo, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

CUSTOM ERROR

1. CUSTOM ERROR - Similar Threads - CUSTOM ERROR

2. customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...: customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-get-550-error-message-when-they-try-to/d3cd0316-ca3e-40e5-88fa-60d6f9dfd1b2
  3. customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...: customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-get-550-error-message-when-they-try-to/d3cd0316-ca3e-40e5-88fa-60d6f9dfd1b2
  4. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....: I had a fresh install of Win 11 and I could not get SetPoint for my Logitech mouse to work. I kept getting a side-by-side error in my registry. I installed a fresh Win10 thinking it was 11, but I'm getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this?I have been told several steps...
  5. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....: I had a fresh install of Win 11 and I could not get SetPoint for my Logitech mouse to work. I kept getting a side-by-side error in my registry. I installed a fresh Win10 thinking it was 11, but I'm getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this?I have been told several steps...
  6. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting: We encountered an issue while installing the MSI using the following command: msiexec /i localMSI.msi /qn /L*V localMSI.log The installation process displayed an error message stating: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may...
  8. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting: We encountered an issue while installing the MSI using the following command: msiexec /i localMSI.msi /qn /L*V localMSI.log The installation process displayed an error message stating: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may...
  9. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Error: -1073741813 [ C0000005 - access violation exception ], when running a custom C++...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error: -1073741813 [ C0000005 - access violation exception ], when running a custom C++...: Hi Microsoft team, I am new to C++ and have never experienced this issue before, I am following the Sektor 7 courses, and whilst trying to accomplish one of the coding tasks, I have come across this issue - Error: -1073741813, If it helps - the application is built on a...