Windows 10: CUSTOM FOLDER COLOR BASED ON FOLDER SIZE

Discus and support CUSTOM FOLDER COLOR BASED ON FOLDER SIZE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Does anyone know of a way to automatically change the color of a folder based on it's size? I know there are free folder colour applications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JulesP2, Jan 11, 2019.

1. JulesP2 Win User

CUSTOM FOLDER COLOR BASED ON FOLDER SIZE

Hello,

Does anyone know of a way to automatically change the color of a folder based on it's size? I know there are free folder colour applications like Folder Marker, but I haven't been able to find one that colours automatically.

We are looking for a solution at work to easily tell at a glance whether a folder is empty or not.

thanks!

:)

JulesP2, Jan 11, 2019

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused CUSTOM FOLDER COLOR BASED ON FOLDER SIZE :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well CUSTOM FOLDER COLOR BASED ON FOLDER SIZE :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. CUSTOM FOLDER COLOR BASED ON FOLDER SIZE - Similar Threads - CUSTOM FOLDER COLOR

2. customize a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    customize a folder: How can I customize a folder by placing a photograph on the outside cover. Thanks for the help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customize-a-folder/99898af7-c99b-4d94-89f8-b4f0b3039375"
  3. Incorrect folder size on just some folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Incorrect folder size on just some folders: When I right-click and hit "properties" the folder says its total contents is 2.70 GB in size with 1,927 Files. However, if I open the folder, highlight all the folders contained in it, and then hit "properties," the total size comes to 32.3 GB with 2,255 files. The second...
  4. Folder Background colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Folder Background colors: We have several employees that have documented eye strain issues with, and the white folder background is making the problem worse. We need a way to make the folders have a different color other than White. We will also need a way to change the folder background in a remote...
  5. folder background color

in Windows 10 Customization
    folder background color: Change background color on Windows Explorer in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/folder-background-color/61b017af-ddb8-483c-b62c-0f4d3e88545e
  6. Folder Size Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Size Problem: Hi, everyone. I have a quick question. I want the files inside the folder to appear large, but each time I enter the folders the icons are still small. How do I make the entire folders and other icons large by default? Thank you. *Sick 111670
  7. Folder size

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder size: In W10, is there a way to always make folders open maximized. I always close them maximized, but the next time I start computer and open them, they are minimized. Thanks for looking. 101166
  8. Size of Users folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Size of Users folder: Hello! I have just a little query really. I have a 175GB C: Windows drive. At the moment it has 102GB used. However 47.5GB is the C: Windows/Users folder. I have moved all the pictures, videos and music from this folder to their own dedicated drives, but 47.5GB still...
  9. Folder Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Size: Hi Group, I have an internal hard drive, 1 TB, just for data. If I add up the sizes of all the folders, it is about 75 GB. But properties for the drive show it has 455 GB of data. I know it has nowhere near that. The red line appears showing it close to full. What is...
  10. Customize Some Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Customize Some Folders: Hi guys Can i ask if someone can help please I have a large collection of audio books and i need the folders they are in to be customized to add fields like Author, Comments and such like. So i would like the audio books folder to show extra details but not the other...