Windows 10: Custom gaming pc for Fortnite...need help!!!

Discus and support Custom gaming pc for Fortnite...need help!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My cousin asked for my help building a custom desktop pc for gaming, we’re building it on new egg Here are the specs and would like to know for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Steven Campoli, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Custom gaming pc for Fortnite...need help!!!

My cousin asked for my help building a custom desktop pc for gaming, we’re building it on new egg

Here are the specs and would like to know for the game fortnite where we can save money

G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-16GTZR

SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series 2.5" 1TB SATA III V-NAND 3-bit MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-76E1T0B/AM

Intel Core i7-9700K Coffee Lake 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.9 GHz Turbo) LGA 1151 (300 Series) 95W BX80684I79700K Desktop Processor Intel UHD Graphics 630

EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC GAMING, 08G-P4-3172-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans, RGB LED, Metal Backplate

MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS Gaming Motherboard AMD AM4 SATA 6Gb/s M.2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 HDMI ATX

Fractal Design Meshify C Black ATX High-Airflow Compact Light Tint Tempered Glass Mid Tower Computer Case

This is running at about 1800
    Where can we save? To play fortnite
    Gaming pc.

- - - Updated - - -

With the monitor we’re at almost 2100, where can we save and is this all compatible

:)

Steven Campoli, Dec 30, 2019

2. downloading fortnite on a different device then what its showing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are not getting the games as it is to be, but we will try to get it sorted for you.
    To understand the issue better, we need few information.

• Are you trying to download Fortnite game for PC?
    • Have you purchased Fortnite game?
    • How are you trying to download the game?
    • What is the error you are getting while downloading?

If you wish to download Fortnite game for PC, I would suggest you to
    download it from the publishersite.

You can also download the Fortnite
    game from the Microsoft store
    However it is applicable only for Xbox one.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I'll reply to you as soon as I can.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 30, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    DaveM121, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Custom gaming pc for Fortnite...need help!!!

Trouble Downloading Fortnite on PC for the Windows Xbox App

Hi all,

So I normally play the game Fortnite on my PC through the Epic Games Launcher in order to play with my friends on Xbox One (I normally play PS4 but can't play cross-plat between the consoles). Because I play with a controller and some of my friends don't
    enjoy playing on PC servers, they gave me the suggestion to download Fortnite from the Windows Store and play the game through the Xbox app that came built in with my PC.

When I tried installing Fortnite, I was halted with a notification asking where to I'd like to install, followed by text saying I didn't have any applicable devices linked.

How do I solve this problem since I don't have an Xbox One? Can I use my brothers Xbox One IP Address even if he already has Fortnite downloaded and his own Live account? Can I somehow download it to my PC?

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Conner Dawson, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Custom gaming pc for Fortnite...need help!!!

1. Custom gaming pc for Fortnite...need help!!! - Similar Threads - Custom gaming Fortnite

2. Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need Help Upgrading to Windows 11 for a Custom Built PC: Hi all, this is my first time doing anything like this submitting questions to forums included. I have a 3 year old PC that I custom built, here are the specs below- ASROCK B550M STEEL LEGEND Mobo- AMD RYZEN 7 3800X CPU- MSI GTX 1660TI VENTUS GPU- 4TB Harddrive and 1TB SSD 1....
  3. massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc: hi i have a gaming pc and after installing my new rtx 3070 fortnite hasnt been running the same, it runs over 300 fps but then i get a massive 10-15 second stutter that is 2-15 fps randomly, i have downloaded the latest gpu driver and performed a clean installation and also...
  4. massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc: hi i have a gaming pc and after installing my new rtx 3070 fortnite hasnt been running the same, it runs over 300 fps but then i get a massive 10-15 second stutter that is 2-15 fps randomly, i have downloaded the latest gpu driver and performed a clean installation and also...
  5. Fortnite Blue Screens Gaming PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Blue Screens Gaming PC: Hello,I have a gaming pc specs below that has no problem playing Minecraft games or Microsoft flight simulator, but when it comes to Fortnite it says memory allocation limit reached and then proceeds to blue screen my pc. Specs:Amd Ryzen 7 3800X16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4...
  6. Fortnite Blue Screens Gaming PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite Blue Screens Gaming PC: Hello,I have a gaming pc specs below that has no problem playing Minecraft games or Microsoft flight simulator, but when it comes to Fortnite it says memory allocation limit reached and then proceeds to blue screen my pc. Specs:Amd Ryzen 7 3800X16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4...
  7. Fortnite Blue Screens Gaming PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Need help with gaming on the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with gaming on the pc: Will i lose my progress on the games i have if i switch to another account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-gaming-on-the-pc/cccbca58-a004-47ed-ace3-5b842fb91697
  9. fortnite gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortnite gaming: for some reason I cannot access fortnite like I always do and this is the second time. it says that I do not have the permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fortnite-gaming/c8798c8f-2915-4375-a2a6-c9af375987a3
  10. fortnite gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortnite gaming: what to do if it always says when im trying to open fortnite that i dont have the permission when earlier it used to work perfectly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fortnite-gaming/4cdc1396-37b5-4a0b-97d5-7611b0ad9f80