Windows 10: Custom Icons in Right Click menu.

Discus and support Custom Icons in Right Click menu. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello! Is possible to add custom icons to the right click menu options (example screenshot)? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_TopComp_, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Custom Icons in Right Click menu.

/u/_TopComp_, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Darknova Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Custom Icons in Right Click menu.

Customize icons on desktop toolbar

Hello Shephard,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

Please follow the below steps to turn on the notification for volume icon in the taskbar.

• Right click on the Start menu and select Control Panel and type the word 'taskbar' in the search box from the upper-right side. Once the search results are loaded, click on the link that says
      Customize the taskbar.
    • Then select Customize under Notification Area.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off and toggle the option for Volume to
      on

The Volume Mixer icon will now show up in the notification area of your taskbar.

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Custom Icons in Right Click menu.

1. Custom Icons in Right Click menu. - Similar Threads - Custom Icons Right

2. Right click menu icons overlapping the text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click menu icons overlapping the text: Hello I'm not sure if this issue occured with latest windows updates. I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26052.1100 ge_release and when I righ click on the desktop or in any folder my icons are overlapping the text when I restart the explorer it fixes it for like 5...
  3. Right click menu icons overlapping the text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click menu icons overlapping the text: Hello I'm not sure if this issue occured with latest windows updates. I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26052.1100 ge_release and when I righ click on the desktop or in any folder my icons are overlapping the text when I restart the explorer it fixes it for like 5...
  4. How can i customize the Windows11 right click menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i customize the Windows11 right click menu?: I want to be able to add, remove, edit and view the options in 'new view'windows 11 that are available when i "right-click" on "windows background" ,"inside a folder background" and "on a folder/file". As you can see , when i installed 'winrar' the respective option got...
  5. How can i customize the Windows11 right click menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i customize the Windows11 right click menu?: I want to be able to add, remove, edit and view the options in 'new view'windows 11 that are available when i "right-click" on "windows background" ,"inside a folder background" and "on a folder/file". As you can see , when i installed 'winrar' the respective option got...
  6. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  7. customize right click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    customize right click: I want to add a New .md and new .py file in the right click new list I tried some methods from the web in the regedit but non of them works. submitted by /u/ZER0-00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3aa34/customize_right_click/
  8. Adding custom text transforms to right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adding custom text transforms to right click menu: In MacOS I can add my own text transforms, so I can reformat file names quick. For example replace underscores with spaces and capitalise words. Can I do this in File Explorer? submitted by /u/throndar [link] [comments]...
  9. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  10. right click context menu customize question ** see attachment **

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click context menu customize question ** see attachment **: common a big company like microsoft it´s cant make any option more viable to change and personalize a symple option like that..