Windows 10: Custom image for a laptop that I am selling

Discus and support Custom image for a laptop that I am selling in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I will be selling a laptop soon, the Razerblade 2017. It has a recovery partition that puts it in factory mode with the kick-ass wallpaper, pre... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fishcake21, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Custom image for a laptop that I am selling

So I will be selling a laptop soon, the Razerblade 2017. It has a recovery partition that puts it in factory mode with the kick-ass wallpaper, pre software.

I would like to see if I could include some things on the laptop like the latest windows update (very far behind) , Nvidia Updates, and some GOG games to make it appealing. Compare to what the factory partition gives you.

I could create a regular Administrator account and install all these with no password and let the user have it, and the user would have to rename the account to whatever including PC name, but that is kind of messy since it has previous user home information.

But I imagine there is a flag or something similar to help start a new user and keep all the applications/updates installed? So that way, a user will get the Windows intro screen and can create his account like a real first-time login , and have their right name with full admin rights and everything installed compare to what the Razer Partition has.

I had some small experience working with Deployment tools with Windows Enterprise, where we do basically the same thing and add new software, usually prep image them, and can deploy it either with MS tools or using WinPE. Was wondering if those methods are required to do this?

Any advice to do so?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Fishcake21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Fishcake21, Jun 11, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jun 11, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Custom image for a laptop that I am selling

Sell a Laptop with Windows 10 License.

Hey ,

I'd like to sell my laptop , including the Windows 10 license on It. Do you have any suggestions how to do it?

StoyanSpasov, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Custom image for a laptop that I am selling

1. Custom image for a laptop that I am selling - Similar Threads - Custom image laptop

2. SELLING LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SELLING LAPTOP: My pass word is on this how do I remove it were it just says welcome : so other can just hit enter and go thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selling-laptop/46d81341-8b2d-4555-bc98-60d96b9de253
  3. SELLING LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SELLING LAPTOP: My pass word is on this how do I remove it were it just says welcome : so other can just hit enter and go thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selling-laptop/46d81341-8b2d-4555-bc98-60d96b9de253
  4. can i sell the images created by using bing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i sell the images created by using bing: i want to sell images created from bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sell-the-images-created-by-using-bing/6b122975-fe77-4f3e-a04c-752cb48a80b6
  5. can i sell the images created by using bing

can i sell the images created by using bing: i want to sell images created from bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-sell-the-images-created-by-using-bing/6b122975-fe77-4f3e-a04c-752cb48a80b6
  6. Selling my laptop

Selling my laptop: I have a HP Pavilion g6 Notebook laptop 6.00 GB Ram 64 bit OP System, which I want to sell. It is a few years old, buthardly used, and is in prestine condition. If I remove everything, I believe it will automatically install the Windows that itcame with when I purchased it...
  7. Selling Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Selling Laptop: getting my Laptop ready to sell or donate, I used the Microsoft Windows 10 fresh Install....no personal files saved....but it did read files were saved in a folder named Windows.old.During the initial setup....it required 1 I enter the name of person using laptop2 Sign in...
  8. Selling Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Selling Laptop: I am selling my laptop. I have removed all personal data and programs that will not be authorized. How do I get rid of my code and password and personal data without impacting my other computers?Thanks,Dennis...
  9. clean laptop for selling

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    clean laptop for selling: I am going to retire a lap top. It and my desktop PC have windows 10 Home, running Chrome. When I scrub my personal data from the laptop, will that action remove anything from the desktop also?...
  10. Re-Imaging and re-selling

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-Imaging and re-selling: Hi folks I'm trying to get my head around the different types of Windows licencing and am starting to go around in circles.. so I figure that I would just ask the question and see if anyone can help make things clearer. If I or a company were to buy a bunch of new / store...