Windows 10: Custom Install Windows 10 Issues

Discus and support Custom Install Windows 10 Issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi - I posted about how I am stuck in a Windows 10 blue screen loop and nothing is working. The suggestion was to perform a custom install of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TroyStrong, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Custom Install Windows 10 Issues

Hi -

I posted about how I am stuck in a Windows 10 blue screen loop and nothing is working. The suggestion was to perform a custom install of Windows 10 and then recover my files after the fact under the windows.old structure.

I started down this path and I get to the spot on the custom install where I chose the partition where I install. I have a number of options:

Drive 0 Partition 2 MSR Reserved

Drive 0 Partition 3 Primary

Drive 0 Partition 4 Recovery

Drive 1 Partition 1: ESD USB

Drive 1 Unallocated Space

Per the directions I chose Drive 0 Partition 3 Primary and I get the following error: "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected dish is of the GPT partition style."

Thoughts?

:)

TroyStrong, Mar 3, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Mar 3, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Cvrk Win User

Custom Install Windows 10 Issues

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. http://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-windows-10-preview-windows-phone

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Cvrk, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Custom Install Windows 10 Issues

1. Custom Install Windows 10 Issues - Similar Threads - Custom Install Issues

2. How to custom install windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to custom install windows 10: How to custom install windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-custom-install-windows-10/ebe4d532-7efc-4265-94b5-b1b124d4fdc2
  3. How to custom install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to custom install windows 10: How to custom install windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-custom-install-windows-10/ebe4d532-7efc-4265-94b5-b1b124d4fdc2
  4. How to custom install windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Custom install of windows 10

Custom install of windows 10: I have my PC with preinstalled Microsoft office 2007. Will Office 2007 get deleted if I custom install Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-install-of-windows-10/3d230dcd-c8c5-4b84-81c9-2aeb321c17c6
  6. Windows 10 Custom Installation USB

Windows 10 Custom Installation USB: Hi. I have an Asus X551MA laptop with Windows 10/ 500GB HD/ 4GB RAM/ Intel Celeron N2815A few days ago I installed FL Studio 20 and it made some changes into Windows registry. A few Command Prompt-like windows appeared but not actually command prompt, and some unknown...
  7. Custom Installation

Custom Installation: When i proceeded with custom installation and arrived to selecting the partion to install window, I found that No partion is able to setup windows on with message saying " Windows can not be installed on this disk. The selected disk is of GPT partion style" and Next tabe can...
  8. Is there a custom installation tool for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a custom installation tool for Windows 10?: I'm using RT Seven Lite for some Windows 7 computers and I was curious if there is something like this for Windows 10? 49026
  9. Custom Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Custom Install Windows 10: How to: Custom Install Windows 10 How to Custom Install Windows 10 When you perform a custom install of Windows 10, a clean install of Windows 10 is performed only on the same partition as the previous installation of Windows to replace it, and the previous installation...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Custom Installation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Pro Custom Installation: My latest Windows 10 Pro installation is running like a Maserati doing 185 NTlite Summary: [img] Size On Flash Drive: [img] Installed Size: ` [img] 27059