Windows 10: Custom Installation

Discus and support Custom Installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,My pc was sucking up my data... Turnsout there was a huge update for 21h1.Long story short, have to download the update for smooth working.Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RakeshCnr, Jun 16, 2021.

1. RakeshCnr Win User

Custom Installation

Hello,My pc was sucking up my data... Turnsout there was a huge update for 21h1.Long story short, have to download the update for smooth working.Then got the Media Creation tool by customer care advice.It took 7.5 GB of my data to download and while Installation there was an error 0xC1900101-0x20017 and it had reverted back to the old version 1909.Then CustomerCare told me to do a Custom Installation.My doubt is that... Will the custom installation install the old version or the new 21h1 version that was downloaded by the MC tool.Located the hidden file [$Windows.~WS] was only around 1MB.

:)

RakeshCnr, Jun 16, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 16, 2021
  4. niko084 Win User

Custom Installation

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Custom Installation

1. Custom Installation - Similar Threads - Custom Installation

2. Windows 10 custom pc won’t install new updates.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 custom pc won’t install new updates.: I’ve tried sfc/scannow as admin but recourse protection is blocking me, also did it in safe mode. I’ve tried manually restarting the update services in cmd, then tried doing it automatically through windows update troubleshoot. I haven’t tried CHKDSK cause I don’t have...
  3. VB.NET Outlook Addin - Windows Installer Custom Action Error on Uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VB.NET Outlook Addin - Windows Installer Custom Action Error on Uninstall: Hello! Im trying to perform a simple removal of a registry key when i uninstall my outlook addin created with vb.net... I can run the script from the explorer and it removes the registry key as expected. But when i add it to the setup project under Uninstall on Custom...
  4. Windows bootable disk but with custom wallpaper after install?

Windows bootable disk but with custom wallpaper after install?: I run a very small family owned Computer repair/building company in my free time. Something I would love to be able to do was have a bootable windows drive that automatically installed a custom wallpaper. The wallpaper is just the company logo. What I've been having to do was...
  5. How to install custom device driver winusb using commandline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install custom device driver winusb using commandline: Hi, I have created a custom usb device driver based on winusb. Now, i am trying to create a installer by calling commands within it. Please let me know the best method using cmd.exe. Thank you, Regards, Vijay...
  6. Need to free up storage for Custom Installation of Win. 10 Apps. storage indicates 2.4GB;...

Need to free up storage for Custom Installation of Win. 10 Apps. storage indicates 2.4GB;...: Laptop apparently can't be booted from a USB wonder about SD card but guess it's same after deletion of all personal files still need about 1.5GB; no storage figures appear for Microsoft Edge or Edge update so presumably they take up the bulk of the App/Feature data and would...
  7. Doing a custom installation of windows windows 10 and stuck. Need help!!

Doing a custom installation of windows windows 10 and stuck. Need help!!: My windows 10 is stuck in a loop and the person on Microsoft chat said to do a custom installation. I’m doing it via usb and I have it open. I’m stuck on the step, where do you want to install windows. The two drives that have enough space for it when I choose them it says,...
  8. Creating a custom install.wim for a custom Windows install USB

Creating a custom install.wim for a custom Windows install USB: Kari wrote - "Capturing install.wim from an existing installation only works on computers / virtual machines where all system elements and user accounts are located on Windows system partition C:" - is there a comprehensive list of the 'system elements' of Windows10. Normally...
  9. Office 2016 Custom installation or full?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Custom installation or full?: Just a quick poll out of curiosity, for those of you who have Office 2016 or other Office versions, do you select Custom or full install? Because I usually select Custom because I only use Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. I know it depends on what Office apps one is...
  10. What is difference between install with pendrive >custom install>deleting all...

What is difference between install with pendrive >custom install>deleting all...: Which install is more effective if we want to do a 100% clean installerasing all data and expecting pc to run more fast then before as now its 100% empty as it came from factoryexcept windows... MCT: Media Creation Tool...