Windows 10: Custom key? Hidden key? help.

Discus and support Custom key? Hidden key? help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to assign a special key to my mouse. A key that is not on my keyboard. Like mouse4 for example. But the problem is that I can't seem to figure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/twelve-angry-kittens, May 3, 2020.

1. Custom key? Hidden key? help.

I want to assign a special key to my mouse. A key that is not on my keyboard. Like mouse4 for example. But the problem is that I can't seem to figure out how. I also have 6 different mouse buttons, are there that many mouse buttons? The buttons are at this moment assigned to PGup, PGdown, and HOME. Setting it up like that can sometimes result in the page actually going to the bottom, when I just want the keys to be nothing but mouse keys. I hope I explained it well enough for someone to give a good tip. I can explain further if necessary. Thanks.

submitted by /u/twelve-angry-kittens
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/twelve-angry-kittens, May 3, 2020
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

need fear cd key

did you check you email? after first step, an email is sent with your key.

how is that gonna help?

3. Need help finding OS license key

you can do a couple things.. Hope this helps..

Mindweaver, May 3, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Custom key? Hidden key? help.

How to revoke GTA IV key

It's a very long key on the booklet, so you are saying thats the issue?

P4-630, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Custom key? Hidden key? help.

1. Custom key? Hidden key? help. - Similar Threads - Custom key Hidden

2. Hidden USB key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden USB key: Hello everybody!I have an issue with my USB key. When I plugged it, my computer recognize it, but when I want to see the files in it I can’t find it. I've turned on the hidden files and my USB key appears life a hidden folder and I can’t access it. And, when I look in the...
  3. Hidden USB key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden USB key: Hello everybody!I have an issue with my USB key. When I plugged it, my computer recognize it, but when I want to see the files in it I can’t find it. I've turned on the hidden files and my USB key appears life a hidden folder and I can’t access it. And, when I look in the...
  4. Customize product key for security

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Customize product key for security: Is there any way to customize my existing windows 10 product key so that the people or the third party software or the anti-virus software which found out my product key couldn't use it? This feature could help me to keep my windows secure...
  5. Customize product key for security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customize product key for security: Is there any way to customize my existing windows 10 product key so that the people or the third party software or the anti-virus software which found out my product key couldn't use it? This feature could help me to keep my windows secure...
  6. Customize product key for security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Changing customized shortcut keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing customized shortcut keys: Hello everyone, I've been having trouble with a Microsoft predefined shortcut and would like to delete that Microsoft defined shortcut. When I was using Jetbrains IntelliJ Idea IDE, I used to press CTRL + Alt + L to do code reformatting but now when I press the key...
  8. Hidden Windows Key Hotkeys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hidden Windows Key Hotkeys: Hi! I've been messing with Powertoys and discovered that Windows has a lot of hidden hotkeys used with the F13-F24 keys. I imagine they are a way for the OS to easily call functionality without implementing new keys or whatever, especially useful on laptops. (For those who...
  9. Creating Custom Key-Bindings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating Custom Key-Bindings: I'm looking for resources to learn how to configure custom key-combinations for common actions. For example, configuring F4 to save-and-exit currently open window (or atleast, close the window). I'd appreciate any help/advice in this regard. submitted by /u/CRTejaswi...
  10. Custom Short Cut keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Short Cut keys: Hi, I've created two shortcuts on the desktop. Each points to a Powershell command found in a folder under c:\ called c:\WindowsShortCutKeys. I am trying to use short cuts keys to jump between two apps. The problem is that one of the apps is open full screen mode...