Windows 10: Custom log in background content - Is this possible?

Discus and support Custom log in background content - Is this possible? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; While the standard Windows log in content is nice, I was thinking it might be cool to do alternative things with the space, for example a Word of the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by booleanMan, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Custom log in background content - Is this possible?

While the standard Windows log in content is nice, I was thinking it might be cool to do alternative things with the space, for example a Word of the Day system.

I'm ok with code, the problem I'm having is finding any sort of documentation on how this might be accomplished.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows if this is a possible thing or not?

Thanks,

Rob

:)

booleanMan, Mar 15, 2021

2. Custom desktop background that updates daily

Hi,

We loved your suggestion to have a a background with a countdown for an specified date. We can consider this suggestion for future updates. To give you another option, we suggest to use Windows spotlight instead. Kindly follow the steps below to configure
    it:

• Open Settings app.
    • Click on Personalization
    • Click on Lockscreen tab at the left panel.
    • Under Background, select Windows spotlight.
    • Under Choose an app to show detailed status, select
      Calendar
      app icon.

Note: Please make sure that you are logged in to Calendar app where the appointments was set.

Let us know if you have further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Sims 4 deleting custom content

Hello KayleeAdams,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions:

1. Which version of Windows is installed on your machine?
    2. Are you accessing the game on Xbox device or Windows PC?

I would suggest you to enable custom content option and see if that works. To do that,

• Go to Game options > Other >
      Enable Custom Content and Mods.
    • If it isn’t ticked, place a tick mark and
      exit the game.
    • Later, get back to your game and see if your custom context is present.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to contact The Sims 4 Official Support from the following link:

https://help.ea.com/en/the-sims/the-sims-4/

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Custom log in background content - Is this possible?

Windows 10 Task menu background transparency

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Apologize for delay in reply.

As a workaround, I suggest you to change the desktop background/ remove the desktop background and check.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Custom log in background content - Is this possible?

1. Custom log in background content - Is this possible? - Similar Threads - Custom log background

2. Is customize keyboard shortcuts possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is customize keyboard shortcuts possible?: Hi Community,I would like to know how shut down my Windows 11 laptop from keyboard shortcuts not with ALT + F4 and on internet i've read the shortcut is CTRL + ALT + DELETE but it doesn't work. Generally i would like to know how i can customize if it's possible the keyboard...
  3. Is customize keyboard shortcuts possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is customize keyboard shortcuts possible?: Hi Community,I would like to know how shut down my Windows 11 laptop from keyboard shortcuts not with ALT + F4 and on internet i've read the shortcut is CTRL + ALT + DELETE but it doesn't work. Generally i would like to know how i can customize if it's possible the keyboard...
  4. Is It Possible To Sort The Contents Of A Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is It Possible To Sort The Contents Of A Page: I have pages that contain very large checklists. Is there a way to sort the checklists? Please note I am talking about the content of a page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-sort-the-contents-of-a-page/cd3c3b4f-9540-4728-a7b9-28503dd0f5ed
  5. Custom Windows 10 Setup Image Background

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Custom Windows 10 Setup Image Background: Hello Everyone, I was wondering if it was possible to change the background during the setup of a Windows Installation. Or somehow make it so it's not showing anything on the screen as the installation is taking place with an autounattend file. I will be using a Windows Pro...
  6. Custom Background for Legal Notice in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Background for Legal Notice in Windows 10: Hi How can i get this type of interactive logon messsage (transparent background) : [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I search a way to have a transparent background instead of a solid blue background. Exactly like in this video : https://youtu.be/3RrhlEuENJY?t=223 I use a specific...
  7. log in log out fatigue and custom scale set

log in log out fatigue and custom scale set: I use my HP spectre 13 with two external monitors in the office. Several programs are not displaying correctly on the monitor so I had to find a solution to fix this. What works is to insert a custom scaling size of 100% under "advanced scaling settings". All programs are...
  8. Safe Mode Log In not possible

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Safe Mode Log In not possible: Dear Community, I have a problem with logging in, while in safe mode. The OS is Windows 10, on a Dell XPS 15. I switched to safe mode, because I wanted to change something in the UEFI. When I restarted the PC (after switching to safe mode, before changing anything in...
  9. Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen

Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen: how Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen in Build 10240? i like a black color! *Confused 9013
  10. Logon screen background customization on windows 10

Logon screen background customization on windows 10: I was just wondering if there was a way to customize the background of the screen where you are prompted to enter the background 14155