Windows 10: Custom Paper Size

Discus and support Custom Paper Size in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not able to print 24" x 36" to from my HP windows 10 laptop to my wide format printer. The printer has the capability and the correct paper size... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LucasHHr, Aug 23, 2019.

1. LucasHHr Win User

Custom Paper Size

I am not able to print 24" x 36" to from my HP windows 10 laptop to my wide format printer. The printer has the capability and the correct paper size installed. I created a custom paper form to that size. But the custom size does not show up as an option when I go to print. I used to be able print that size just fine but all of a sudden it stopped allowing me to. Any help is much appreciated.

:)

LucasHHr, Aug 23, 2019

2. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Aug 23, 2019
  3. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper

Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Social

Shri Jnanashakthi Subrahmanyaswamy, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Custom Paper Size

Custom-Sized Form Created in Printer Driver Properties Not Displaying as a Selectable Paper Size in Excel (Office 365)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

While Word offers the flexibility to create custom paper size through Page setup menu, Excel doesn't offer this flexibility to create through Excel easily. You will have to create the custom size in a particular printer (if
    that printer supports custom size) and while printing through Excel, you will have to select this custom size. Sometimes you will not be able to choose the custom size as page sizes available are defined by the printer driver. Please let us know the make and
    model number of your printer.

Also, make sure that you have the latest drivers. Now if you printer drivers support the size you are trying to print, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open a spread sheet that you are trying to print and press Ctrl key + P (to print).
    2. Then Click on Page Setup.
    3. Then click on Sheet and then on Options.
    4. Then click on Advanced and check if you are able to choose the size under Paper/Output.

For more information on this, you can refer to article:
    Change page size, paper size, or page orientation

Hope this Helps.

Naresh_K, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Custom Paper Size

1. Custom Paper Size - Similar Threads - Custom Paper Size

2. Custom paper size does not appear in printer selection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom paper size does not appear in printer selection: Custom sizes are not showing when I try to send a print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-paper-size-does-not-appear-in-printer/114c6123-9edb-4ef6-a875-038ee75f2e0d
  3. Custom paper size does not appear in printer selection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom paper size does not appear in printer selection: Custom sizes are not showing when I try to send a print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-paper-size-does-not-appear-in-printer/114c6123-9edb-4ef6-a875-038ee75f2e0d
  4. Missing of custom paper size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing of custom paper size: Hi,I need to print at custom paper size of 8.5inch x 5.5inch, and i have tried create this paper size via Print Server Properties many times, but I don't know what happens, it will frequent missing himself after "unknown" timing, somes is in after PC restart, somes is next...
  5. Missing of custom paper size

Missing of custom paper size: Hi,I need to print at custom paper size of 8.5inch x 5.5inch, and i have tried create this paper size via Print Server Properties many times, but I don't know what happens, it will frequent missing himself after "unknown" timing, somes is in after PC restart, somes is next...
  6. Missing of custom paper size

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Missing of custom paper size

Missing of custom paper size: Hi, I need to print at custom paper size of 8.5inch x 5.5inch, and i have tried create this paper size via Print Server Properties many times, but I don't know what happens, it will frequent missing himself after "unknown" timing, somes is in after PC restart, somes is next...
  8. Paper sizes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paper sizes: I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly slow). I just subscribed to Adobe Photoshop (as the software doesn't seem to be available on CD anymore) With my old...
  9. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Social...
  10. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft print to pdf larger paper sizes