Windows 10: Custom PC bsod boot loop, cant even reinstall or get to safe mode

Discus and support Custom PC bsod boot loop, cant even reinstall or get to safe mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Specs: MB: Asus ROG Strix X570-F CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 64 GB (4X16) DDR4-3200 GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by synxiz, Jun 27, 2020.

1. synxiz Win User

Custom PC bsod boot loop, cant even reinstall or get to safe mode

Specs:
    MB: Asus ROG Strix X570-F
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
    RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 64 GB (4X16) DDR4-3200
    GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black
    SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1 TB M.2 NVME

Worked flawlessly for a little over a month then randomly bsod. Wouldn't boot past bios with out bsod. Took it into a shop guy recommended upping the wattage from 750 to at least 1k, so i put a 1600 watt psu in. Still didn't fix it, messed with a couple bios settings and it made it into windows, checked for corruption found none, decided to update the gpu driver, and it bsod while the screen went off during the clean install. I've spend the last 6-7 hours trying to get it to atleast let me get into safe mode or a reinstall process with no luck, half the time its a bsod, the other just a freeze while it tries to load or start up repair. When it does bsod its like it just picks a random code because they a nearly always different. Idk what to do next, besides take it to a repair store, any suggestions are welcome.

My only theorys are:
    Courupt drivers and/or windows install
    A wrong bios setting or several
    Bad SSD

But idk how it would cause an installation media to bsod when trying to re install.

Also will just freeze on a black screen when trying to load Linux.

All parts are less than 2 months old.

:)

synxiz, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Stuck in Safe Mode Boot Loop

Hi Justin,

It is possible that you're stuck in Safe Mode boot loop due to system components. To assist you better, we'd like to know if you've tried starting your computer in Safe Mode with Networking.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to Start your computer in safe mode
    in Windows 10. Safe Mode with Networking includes the network drivers and services you'll need to access the Internet and other computers on your network.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 27, 2020
  3. windows cant even boot and always shows critical process died error

i have a brand new custom pc. I've used it for about a month. i already have an antivirus running on the pc. One day i get a virus from something that i download, the antivirus having a problem removing it so i just ran a system restore using a windows
    boot drive. But since then I've always experiencing bsod everytime i boot up the pc. It tells me that critical process died. Some forum suggest running some command in safe mode but i cant even boot into safe mode because it always show that bsod. So i really
    need help from professional.

FaarisJamhari, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Custom PC bsod boot loop, cant even reinstall or get to safe mode

Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...

Good Evening,
    I could do with some pointers on resolving an issue. I can only boot into windows in safe mode in Windows 10. Normal mode and safe mode with networking doesn't work. The problem occurred after a windows update. I have removed the latest updates that were installed and cleared any pending ones but it still won't boot properly. I have also run the troubleshooter and tried to recovery to an earlier date which also doesn't work.
    The laptop is a HP ENVY 17 notebook. At boot it just gets to the HP logo with the circular loading icon and no further and can only boot it into safe mode. Can anyone recommend the next steps? I have also tried the following;

• stopping startup items
    • uninstalling hardware drivers
    • removing recent software
    • running troubleshooters at boot
    • sfc scan
    • diagnostic/selective startups with minimal services running
    Would the fact that I cant boot into Safe Mode with Networking imply its a network driver related issue?
    Bit of a dead end really, any help would be much appreciated
    Kind regards
    Trevor

trevstonbury, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Custom PC bsod boot loop, cant even reinstall or get to safe mode

1. Custom PC bsod boot loop, cant even reinstall or get to safe mode - Similar Threads - Custom bsod boot

2. Inactive boot device, cant get in safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inactive boot device, cant get in safe mode: I can't get in safe mode and recover my files or get in windows..Update tried to be completed by other programs updaters, boosters .. Not the first time but this time i couldn't get through Microsoft outlook account into my windows with password.. was the correct informations...
  3. Inactive boot device, cant get in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inactive boot device, cant get in safe mode: I can't get in safe mode and recover my files or get in windows..Update tried to be completed by other programs updaters, boosters .. Not the first time but this time i couldn't get through Microsoft outlook account into my windows with password.. was the correct informations...
  4. Inactive boot device, cant get in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows stuck on a loop cant even start on safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck on a loop cant even start on safe mode: Goes on a loop saying diagnosing your pc then blue screen saying your pc did not start correctly. submitted by /u/whitedukee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ulvfb7/windows_stuck_on_a_loop_cant_even_start_on_safe/
  6. Repeatedly getting bsod errors, even in safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeatedly getting bsod errors, even in safe mode.: Every app will crash after using for some time. Edge and device manager would crash almost instantly. And I get blue screen error randomly after a few minutes sometimes seconds of usage. Some of the Bsod errors i got were in order i got them - system service exception...
  7. BSOD - Inaccessible boot device, cant boot into safe mode.

BSOD - Inaccessible boot device, cant boot into safe mode.: Dear all, I have tried searching online for a fix but perhaps my issue is rather unique. (I do not have much IT knowledge) 1. BSOD came while having some common programmes running - Chrome, Telegram and Game(COD) 2. PC reboots itself: Inaccessible boot device (StopCode)...
  8. BSOD on boot (critical_process_died), cant boot into safe mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD on boot (critical_process_died), cant boot into safe mode: TL:DR: Can't boot (even into safe mode) after removing device 'Intel HD Graphics 4000' (and uninstalling its drivers). Getting critical_process_died BSOD. My specs: Mobo ASRock Z77 Pro4, CPU i5 3570k I had my integrated GPU (Intel HD Graphics 4000) disabled because it gave...
  9. Cant get to safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant get to safe mode: I dont know what in the world is wrong with Windows 10 everyone keeps having problems ever since Windows 10 update. I tried to update and now that it failed, when I turn my pc on it automatically shuts off the moment Windows opens and then turns back on. It keeps repeating...
  10. BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on boot, even safe mode.

BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on boot, even safe mode.: Hi, I'm getting a BSOD with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED every time I try to boot. I even get this BSOD when trying to get into safe mode. There's no sys file specified. OS is Windows 10 Pro x64 (10.0.10586) Attachment 56647 I can get to it the command prompt...