Windows 10: Custom PC Fan Grill

Discus and support Custom PC Fan Grill in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I heard that a FREE 3D printing service is now available at our neighborhood library. So I gave it a go and designed a custom PC fan grill bearing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by badrobot, Oct 2, 2015.

1. badrobot Win User

Custom PC Fan Grill

I heard that a FREE 3D printing service is now available at our neighborhood library. So I gave it a go and designed a custom PC fan grill bearing the logo of my Sapphire Nitro GPU. It's now on cue and may take a while.

Custom PC Fan Grill [​IMG]

:)

badrobot, Oct 2, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

BSOD BUS Error

Hi Dallas, that Mini-dump indicates an overheating issue with your AMD fx-4300 CPU

Is this a self build?

Blow out the fans and grills on your system if they are dusty

It is also possible the thermal cement between the cpu and the heatsink may be at fault . . .

DaveM121, Oct 2, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    start up

The only moving parts inside your computer is the Hard drive and the fans on the case, graphics card
    (if installed) and processor. Also is there a disc in the DVD / Floppy drive
    (depending on age of system) ?

If the sound is not coming from the speakers, make sure nothing is caught in the grill of one of the fans.

Try to locate where the sound is coming from and get back to us!

DaveM121, Oct 2, 2015
  4. Jhawk55 Win User

Custom PC Fan Grill

It's awesome, I love it.....

Jhawk55, Oct 3, 2015
  5. badrobot Win User
    UPDATE:

My 3D printed custom fan grill (Sapphire Nitro logo) is looking great!

badrobot, Oct 15, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    That's sick*Thumbs Now you can take Case Modding to a whole new level!

Cliff S, Oct 15, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    jds63, Oct 16, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Custom PC Fan Grill

WOW.. I wish my library had a service like that.. and I really dig it!!

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Custom PC Fan Grill

1. Custom PC Fan Grill - Similar Threads - Custom Fan Grill

2. Custom PC Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom PC Freezing: Hello,I recently built a custom PC and have been having substantial difficulty running it. I have loaded a USB with windows 10 installation media and necessary drivers. When I boot from the USB, I find that the computer freezes almost instantaneously. However, if I force...
  3. Custom PC Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom PC Freezing: Hello,I recently built a custom PC and have been having substantial difficulty running it. I have loaded a USB with windows 10 installation media and necessary drivers. When I boot from the USB, I find that the computer freezes almost instantaneously. However, if I force...
  4. Custom PC Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC's fans going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC's fans going crazy: My fans are blaring loud even when im using simple tasks like file explorer or opening a word document. If I open any games, it just sounds like im next to a jet engine.My CPU temps are quite normal 30-50 During gaming it spikes to 80-90 but i think thats quite normal...This...
  6. PC's fans going crazy

PC's fans going crazy: My fans are blaring loud even when im using simple tasks like file explorer or opening a word document. If I open any games, it just sounds like im next to a jet engine.My CPU temps are quite normal 30-50 During gaming it spikes to 80-90 but i think thats quite normal...This...
  7. PC's fans going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. an h.p. custom pc

an h.p. custom pc: i have a big problem. i bought a desktop from someone on ebay..july 2020 .it is a hewlett packard it was brilliant for ages .then something happened ,probably me fiddling trying to sync with my other pc. i installed win10 from the cloud,and that was ok until it wanted to...
  9. PC Fans Running Loud

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Fans Running Loud: Ok Peeps. I need some help. I didn't have this problem until I installed 2004. . . I haven't gotten all of my programs loaded, but my fans are running high and loud for some reason. I first thought it was Chrome hogging the CPU Resource, but it isn't. I know I probably need...
  10. Install on Custom PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install on Custom PC?: Hi, I have recently made a custom pc. I don't know how to get my current windows installation onto it without it deactivating or me having to pay. Any help would be appreciated 45445