Windows 10: Custom PC with Windows 10 bsod

Discus and support Custom PC with Windows 10 bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I was just wondering if there is any solution to fixing an issue that happened 2 days ago. My pc suddenly just started getting the blue screen of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by User5005050, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Custom PC with Windows 10 bsod

Hi, I was just wondering if there is any solution to fixing an issue that happened 2 days ago.

My pc suddenly just started getting the blue screen of death, and I have no idea why. It worked perfectly fine up until then, and it usually says that the system service exception or cirticial system died. Usually something along those lines, also my pc says that it has an error with a driver that needs an fix then restart, but when i restart my pc it just goes back to the way it was 2 days ago. I know it is 2 days ago because all my tabs on chrome are still there and things i install just dissappear.

I have tried running the sfc /scannow but that does not work either, im unsure of what to do because im not that techsavy, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to note that, doing a factory reset or trying to start all over does not work, it just sends me back to how it was 2 days ago.

If it would help my PC is a sharkgaming max bite extreme.

I am not sure if it is a windows problem, or a problem with my PC.

:)

User5005050, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 28, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 28, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Custom PC with Windows 10 bsod

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Custom PC with Windows 10 bsod

1. Custom PC with Windows 10 bsod - Similar Threads - Custom bsod

2. My 2 year old custom built PC has started giving me BSOD out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 2 year old custom built PC has started giving me BSOD out of nowhere: Hi Microsoft forum,I built this PC back in late 2020 on a budget $1500 and it has worked flawlessly for the last year and 9 months or so. The last few months it started giving me BSOD errors when I would try to play or open certain games. Apex Legends is a great example, I...
  3. My 2 year old custom built PC has started giving me BSOD out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My 2 year old custom built PC has started giving me BSOD out of nowhere: Hi Microsoft forum,I built this PC back in late 2020 on a budget $1500 and it has worked flawlessly for the last year and 9 months or so. The last few months it started giving me BSOD errors when I would try to play or open certain games. Apex Legends is a great example, I...
  4. My 2 year old custom built PC has started giving me BSOD out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New custom PC - Installed windows 11, ran fine for a few hours then got BSOD “inaccessible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New custom PC - Installed windows 11, ran fine for a few hours then got BSOD “inaccessible...: Basically the title. It doesn’t run windows and when I do all the troubleshooting, it can’t self repair and there’s no way to reset or revert to an old version.Is there a chance something is off in the BIOS? So far my google searching hasn’t given me an effective answer.Even...
  6. New custom PC - Installed windows 11, ran fine for a few hours then got BSOD “inaccessible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New custom PC - Installed windows 11, ran fine for a few hours then got BSOD “inaccessible...: Basically the title. It doesn’t run windows and when I do all the troubleshooting, it can’t self repair and there’s no way to reset or revert to an old version.Is there a chance something is off in the BIOS? So far my google searching hasn’t given me an effective answer.Even...
  7. new custom imaged surface laptop has BSOD Driver_Overran_stack_buffer

new custom imaged surface laptop has BSOD Driver_Overran_stack_buffer: We have a custom image here at the university that we distribute through SCCM. It has windows10 Enterprise, Microsoft365, zoom, chrome, firefox, our VPN using Pulse Secure and adobe creative cloud. User has brand new surface laptop 4 with our custom image. It has thrown...
  8. BSOD many times ,plz help my customer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD many times ,plz help my customer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BYccynWwoVmb74dlwr7JeLP260vqRrLG/view?usp=sharingwinver:1909 18363 449 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-many-times-plz-help-my-customer/07206419-a560-4e53-b1dd-7265a674c291
  9. Custom built PC BSOD very intermittent

Custom built PC BSOD very intermittent: Hello everyone, I'm back again with another BSOD issue. I have a little low powered custom built PC I made for a friend, which has been working well for a long time (about a year), but recently has stated bluescreening. Sometimes the PC will boot fine and work for days,...
  10. BSODs in Win 10 Pro on IBP Custom PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSODs in Win 10 Pro on IBP Custom PC: Hi all, So after my last failure with building a PC by hand, I decided to put together a custom rig with IBP that arrived surprisingly quickly. Here's the specs: **Case:**be quiet! Pure Base 500DX Tempered Glass Gaming Case - Black **Processor:**Intel® Core™ i5-10400F...