Windows 10: Custom Profile Pics

Discus and support Custom Profile Pics in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just downloaded the Xbox app on my PC, and I noticed that there isn't an option for custom profile pictures. I have seen that Microsoft has disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cole Maxson, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Custom Profile Pics

I just downloaded the Xbox app on my PC, and I noticed that there isn't an option for custom profile pictures. I have seen that Microsoft has disabled that feature for the meantime during the pandemic, but will that feature be reactivated in the near future?

:)

Cole Maxson, Jun 3, 2020

2. whatsapp profile pic

Hello kiran87,

thank you for posting in the Windows Phone forum!

To change your profile pic, tap the ellipses (...) at the bottom of the screen, tap settings, swipe right to profile, tap your current pic and you'll receive choices to take a photo, choose from album or delete picture.

About the volume question, you can't make the volume any higher than 30.

Regarding the last comment I suggest that you post a suggestion in the following forum:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Have a nice day!

Benedito D., Jun 3, 2020
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jun 3, 2020
  4. velkoon Win User

Custom Profile Pics

Sysprep Win10 - Custom profile pic and modifying Default Profile taskbar icons

I'm looking at the unattend.xml file provided by my supervisor and am trying to find a place to put in a file path to a custom profile picture for a specific user (NOT the Default Profile). I couldn't find solutions on Google. I was also taking a look at Microsoft's sample unattend file to see if there was a place for it, but didn't see one. This is all the options I found for creating/customizing a local account (from Microsoft's sample unattend file):

Also, I'd like to customize the taskbar icons for the Default Profile. On step 4.2 of this guide, it says that going into Audit mode to customize the Default Profile in Windows 10 will not allow you to change the taskbar icons. I know a previous employee customized these somehow, but it very well could have been through something other than Sysprep. Any ideas on how to do this?

...I do also want to customize the profile picture of the Default Profile, but I think that will be carried over if I make the change in Audit mode, correct?

velkoon, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Custom Profile Pics

1. Custom Profile Pics - Similar Threads - Custom Profile Pics

2. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  3. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  4. Profile pic not shown in seach box

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Profile pic not shown in seach box: [ATTACH] I had a Windows 10 update yesterday, and I quickly noticed that the search field had altered slightly. However, my profile picture does not appear in the box. Right now its using my first name initial...
  5. Profile Pic not updating!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile Pic not updating!: My concern is that MS Account profile picture is not showing in Microsoft Communityanswers.microsoft.com but it does show in microsoft.com [ATTACH] Also Profile Pic is like ghost beside the actual photo [ATTACH] and last signing in MS Office 2019 apps does not show...
  6. HELP with office profile pic!!!

in Microsoft Office and 365
    HELP with office profile pic!!!: hi, i changed my microsoft account picture. i open outlook 2016 and under --info-- it has a old picture and when i select change it brings me to my microsoft account in outlook under office account it has the right image, so theirs 2 images... here is the...
  7. Edge Profile Pic

Edge Profile Pic: I just installed Microsoft Edge Beta and thus far am enjoying it. The issue albeit a small one is that I cannot get the profile picture in the right hand corner top to update. I have gone into settings, clicked change picture, changed the picture, save but yet the picture...
  8. custom color from backround pic

custom color from backround pic: I have forgotten how to do this. Create a custom color from say a marble background picture. as an example: [img] 134717
  9. profile pic on student shared laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    profile pic on student shared laptop: Can someone help me delete my profile and pic from a shared student lap top please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-pic-on-student-shared-laptop/81e9ea4a-2bf9-4cbe-9e13-248f4d96b06a
  10. Custom Tiles, no really, custom "tiles" see pic.

Custom Tiles, no really, custom "tiles" see pic.: I didn't find a post about this, only about the number and layout of the tiles so I'm sharing what I found. [img] Source: Win10Tile: Create Custom Start Menu Tiles In Windows 10 Pretty easy, you go find some box art or other art you like for your game/app and save...