Windows 10: Custom Skin Crash bug

Discus and support Custom Skin Crash bug in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, maybe its double post, but, i am playing Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and when i want to change skin, it crashes right after selecting custom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WitheredJoker64, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Custom Skin Crash bug

Hello, maybe its double post, but, i am playing Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and when i want to change skin, it crashes right after selecting custom skin, version is 1.9.0.6 or idk right now,

thanks for answers Custom Skin Crash bug :)

:)

WitheredJoker64, Feb 23, 2019

2. The pointer custom skin

Halo, I have a problem for the pointer skin. I have this amazing skin from the internet for my pointer and when I use it there is no problem, but when I shutdown my laptop then I start it again my pointer skin become the default again and when I look at
    the pointer setting my custom skin is used but my pointer skin is still a default and when I try to chance it to the default skin and chance it again to my custom skin suddenly it work. Please try to fix this bug because I don't want to do this again and again
    and again.

DeathGunXXX, Feb 23, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Custom Skin Crash bug

SKIN PACK GONE

Thank you for that additional information. Just to confirm, have you tried contacting our Xbox chat support for them to check first the lost license of skin packs? Also, were you able to uninstall and reinstall the affected game as our initial steps to
    resolve the crashing issue?

Acelyn Alc, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Custom Skin Crash bug

1. Custom Skin Crash bug - Similar Threads - Custom Skin Crash

2. Custom Font Time Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom Font Time Bug: [ATTACH] Just WTF? ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I set the font using this script: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts]) "Segoe UI (TrueType"="") "Segoe UI Bold (TrueType"="") "Segoe UI Bold Italic...
  3. Blue Skin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Skin: My new HP Laptop with Windows 10 is shutting down regularly with blue skin. when i am checking up health, it shows good health.Kindly help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-skin/ef10c9c5-37d3-4847-a385-6e1b9f7299c3
  4. Custom Cursors Animation Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Cursors Animation Bug: I have developed a number of custom animated cursors as a part of my hobby as a graphic designer. They were all working fine 'till version 1809 update came inNovember 2018. Up until now, the bug is still persistent with the latest Windows version; 1909. Back before 1809,...
  5. Game Crashes When Trying To Change Skin.

Game Crashes When Trying To Change Skin.: I'm on windows 10 and every time i try to change my skin in minecraft it will freeze up and then crash or sometimes it will load all the way to my skins and when i choose one it crashes. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't help. im on windows 10 bedrock....
  6. Game crashes when trying to change skin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashes when trying to change skin.: Im on windows 10 and every time i try to change my skin it will freeze up and then crash or sometimes it will load all the way to my skins and when i choose one it crashes. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesnt help. So please someone help me....
  7. Minecraft skin crash issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft skin crash issue: I tried classic and slim models skins and none work! whenever i go on minecraft and try to select a custom skin the whole game crash. no error message nothing. it hapens as soon as i select the file in my computer and click open....
  8. Redeemed skin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed skin: I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeemed-skin/81ae31ea-5175-4a78-ac3a-0baa2576c663"
  9. How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins?: I may or may not have already posted about this before, but I feel that providing more customization options for Windows 10 (e.g: better 3rd party skin support and/or more customizable themes) would be a great idea. Metro's nice and all, but it can get a bit monotonous when...
  10. The pointer custom skin

The pointer custom skin: Halo, I have a problem for the pointer skin. I have this amazing skin from the internet for my pointer and when I use it there is no problem, but when I shutdown my laptop then I start it again my pointer skin become the default again and when I look at the pointer setting my...