Windows 10: Custom start up sound??

Discus and support Custom start up sound?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there no way to add a custom start up sound in windows 10 I've tried a few tutorials and nothing happens submitted by /u/autoconprime [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/autoconprime, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Custom start up sound??

Is there no way to add a custom start up sound in windows 10 I've tried a few tutorials and nothing happens

submitted by /u/autoconprime
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/autoconprime, Dec 3, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Custom start up sound?? :p

cadaveca, Dec 3, 2020
  3. windows 10 start and exit sounds

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows start up sound.

• Type sounds
      in the control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logon.

• Enable play start up sounds.

• From speech
      select the sound for windows logon.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    Method 2

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows log off sound.

• Type sounds in the
      control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logoff.

• From speech select the sound for
      windows logoff.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    If windows logon and logoff options are not available,then in that case you just need to

• Enable play start up sounds.to get the windows start up sound .And by default there will be single sound available for windows logon sound.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Tracy- Win User

Custom start up sound??

Windows 10 custom Sound Schemes not working

I'm having the very same problem.

Method One didn't resolve the issue.

I don't know why you'd suggest Method 2. There is clearly nothing wrong with our sound drivers. The sounds are playing; Windows 10 is not accepting the instruction to implement the modified sound scheme.

Method 3 directs to a page that does not exist.

Tracy-, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Custom start up sound??

1. Custom start up sound?? - Similar Threads - Custom start sound

2. Is There a Way to Customize my Start up Sound in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is There a Way to Customize my Start up Sound in windows 11?: I want to change my default start up sound in Windows 11, I have even tried the old method which can still be used in Windows 10, Any ideas???...
  3. Is There a Way to Customize my Start up Sound in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is There a Way to Customize my Start up Sound in windows 11?: I want to change my default start up sound in Windows 11, I have even tried the old method which can still be used in Windows 10, Any ideas???...
  4. Custom sounds not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom sounds not working: I set up some custom sounds for e.g. notifications. Many work but for some the sound does not play. When I go to the settings and test it there, it works. When using it (getting a notification) it doesn't. There is no sound playing. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?...
  5. How to have a custom start up sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to have a custom start up sound?: Hi, I really want to have Windows ME/2000 startup sound on my Windows 10 computer because the sound is so nostalgic to me. Any solutions to change the start up sound will be granted. Thank you for your time! submitted by /u/HowToUpvote1 [link] [comments]...
  6. How can I customize my start up sound?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I customize my start up sound?: WindowsWindows 10 20H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-customize-my-start-up-sound/389f1ae5-8534-4588-b9dd-c040c717be1a
  7. Custom Sound Schemes

Custom Sound Schemes: So far as I can tell, Microsoft doesn't have an official 'store' populated with trustworthy sound schemes. Do I need to worry about being compromised by a third-party sound scheme download? If so, are there any known, reputable sources?...
  8. Customized Start Up Not Working

Customized Start Up Not Working: I have a personalized startup screen with background photo, icons on the task bar, shortcut files on the desktop, etc. Today 2/22/20, it quit loading and when I turn my computer on it looks like I just took it out of the box and plugged it in. How do I get my personal...
  9. start up sound not changing

start up sound not changing: Ive wanted my computer for the longest time to have jarvis speak when the computer shuts on/off. Ive followed many sugestions with all the same way on how to do it and it dose not seam to change it still plays the default sound....
  10. Sound not Starting Up Properly on Boot-Up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not Starting Up Properly on Boot-Up: Hello everyone, Back in late November I updated my parents' computer to Windows 10 Home October 2018 update. A few months later, my parents told me they were having a re-occurring sound issue with the system. It started with the update, but they never bothered to tell me....