Windows 10: Custom stickers in Paint 3D don't export to 3D Viewer

Discus and support Custom stickers in Paint 3D don't export to 3D Viewer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've created a simple object in Paint 3D, and added some custom stickers (.jpegs from my files) to the object, but Paint 3D crashes when I try to save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidS-C, Nov 19, 2019.

1. DavidS-C Win User

Custom stickers in Paint 3D don't export to 3D Viewer

I've created a simple object in Paint 3D, and added some custom stickers (.jpegs from my files) to the object, but Paint 3D crashes when I try to save it as a 3D model. When I open the 3D viewer the model appears just as a black silhouette. I've discovered that if I remove from the object any shapes to which I have added a custom sticker it will export OK. It only crashes if I include shapes to which I have added a custom sticker. Is there any way to resolve this problem?

:)

DavidS-C, Nov 19, 2019

2. Saving Custom stickers created on Paint 3D

Hi Andy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to save the custom stickers created Paint 3D by you. However, the feature is as of now not available on Paint 3D.

I appreciate your suggestions as it can be a great feature for people who use Paint 3D to create 3D or 2D masterpieces. So, I suggest you to post a feedback using

feedback hub app
    on Windows 10 to improve the experience of using Windows.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Homemade stickers in Paint 3D

I've been working on a project making stickers of myself and friends. But I have not found a library of my created (home made) stickers. Is there one somewhere (other than the 3D Objects system folder)?

I don't know a lot, but it seems there should be an in-app library access to everything I've created.

In the 3D library section of Paint 3D, I seem to have a user account but only 2 of my "3D Models" are in it. And I don't remember setting up an account - and have no idea how to access. Strangely my account has a user name which is part of a password I use
    for a social media account.

I have around 30 "models" in my 3D system-folder, 3D Objects. Non of those are in the Paint 3D library. I have re-installed Windows 10 several times, but kept up with the old files from the system folder "3D Objects".

Thanks for your help.

Don

donmorris917, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Custom stickers in Paint 3D don't export to 3D Viewer

Saving Custom stickers created on Paint 3D

Hi,

Cannot determine a way to reuse my custom stickers on new projects please.

Not a single tutorial I have found will discuss this point.

Is this in fact not possible?

If not possible, does this mean I have to recreate these stickers every time?

Thanks

***Original title: My custom stickers in Paint 3D _Location for reuse not known***

AndyYznaga, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Custom stickers in Paint 3D don't export to 3D Viewer

1. Custom stickers in Paint 3D don't export to 3D Viewer - Similar Threads - Custom stickers Paint

2. Microsoft Paint 3D sticker copyright

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Paint 3D sticker copyright: Hi thereI'm developing a mobile application for my company and have been using Paint 3D to create layouts for certain functionalities. One functionality is that of an icon, and I have used the standard stickers i.e. sunglasses, rainbow, etc. for these. I tried to look for...
  3. Paint 3D Export to fbx or glb

Paint 3D Export to fbx or glb: I believe AR is the next big thing. I've downloaded a 3d human model from Mixamo.com and opened in Paint 3D, applied sticker of my pic. I imported back to Mixamo to apply animation but keep on getting errors. I noticed in Paint 3D, while moving the model in z axis, you'll...
  4. Paint 3D sticker. Layered or overwriting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D sticker. Layered or overwriting?: Is placing a sticker in a PNG to cover a face , permanent?. Does the sticker actually overwrite the pixels or is it a layer ? I need to post this picture online, but due to privacy laws i can not show some faces.. So i want to know if someone can then download this picture...
  5. How can I save custom stickers on Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I save custom stickers on Paint 3D?: Is it possible to save these stickers to re-use them on new projects? Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-save-custom-stickers-on-paint-3d/b6ff7b90-9998-4e65-99ff-b05afb9eadb8
  6. Saving Custom stickers created on Paint 3D

Saving Custom stickers created on Paint 3D: Hi, Cannot determine a way to reuse my custom stickers on new projects please. Not a single tutorial I have found will discuss this point. Is this in fact not possible? If not possible, does this mean I have to recreate these stickers every time? Thanks...
  7. My custom stickers in Paint 3D _Location for reuse not known

My custom stickers in Paint 3D _Location for reuse not known: Hi, Cannot determine a way to reuse my custom stickers on new projects please. Not a single tutorial I have found will discuss this point. Is this in fact not possible? If not possible, does this mean I have to recreate these stickers every time? Thanks...
  8. Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter

Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter: yhere are several things but i will stick to just 1 here. Can you make it to where I could choose glitter, for example, to paint with so that I can custom paint on my 3D object with glitter where I want it. I would also like to choose a spot from a picture to use as a color...
  9. Homemade stickers in Paint 3D

Homemade stickers in Paint 3D: I've been working on a project making stickers of myself and friends. But I have not found a library of my created (home made) stickers. Is there one somewhere (other than the 3D Objects system folder)? I don't know a lot, but it seems there should be an in-app library...
  10. Saving a sticker in paint 3D

Saving a sticker in paint 3D: The only way I seem to be able to get the background to be transparent, is by making my picture into a sticker. I want to be able to use this as a cover for an electronical story I am writing on Episode Interactive so I want to put my sticker on the background I have created...