Windows 10: Custom system file copying

Discus and support Custom system file copying in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a customized imagers.dll, shell32.dll and sndvol.dll files . During installation I would like to copy them into system32. If I do this during... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RBCC, Jul 22, 2019.

1. RBCC Win User

Custom system file copying

I have a customized imagers.dll, shell32.dll and sndvol.dll files .
    During installation I would like to copy them into system32. If I do this during setup, oobe section would this crash windows 10? John

:)

2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Custom system file copying

Delicieuxz, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Custom system file copying

1. Custom system file copying - Similar Threads - Custom system file

2. Adding Custom system files to the install.wim file.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adding Custom system files to the install.wim file.: Is there a way using DISM to add/overwrite system files in the system resource folder in the install.wim file in the iso. So that when i install windows my custom icons for folders and drives are already installed along with the .reg files to show the drive icons. [img] 167810
  3. Custom System Sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom System Sounds: hello, I've been trying to change my USB connect and disconnect sounds, but they aren't playing at all. I am sure they are .wav files, and I can choose them in the change system sounds menu, but they aren't working. Any advice?...
  4. Possibility of Customizing File Explorer and System Tray

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possibility of Customizing File Explorer and System Tray: Hey good people, Hope you’re all social distancing or social networking I need advice on the following with regards to file explorer: Is it possible to change what the folder the file explorer opens to when clicked? (i.e. instead of opening to “This PC” or “Quick Access”...
  5. Editing system files with custom editor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Editing system files with custom editor: Some files like .bat, .ps1, .reg have edit action in file context menu. When I click on it I can edit the file in notepad. Can I make any change in registry so that I can make the file open in my custom editor(i.e notepad++) when I click on edit button?? submitted by...
  6. Customize system panel

Customize system panel: Hi I want to customize the system panel like this : [img] thanks for your help ! 145596
  7. cannot copy system restore point file

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    cannot copy system restore point file: I need to make backup of system restore point, i followed some guide and i own folder even subfolders and file and still says i need permissions when i try to copy it and when i click ok nothing happens. When i applied permission it said some error, but i read it doesn't...
  8. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile: Hello, I'm building an image for my work (education environment) and my boss choose to use Windows 10 LTSB. I was trying to manual inject the customize account I did into the default profile? This will allow any user whom signs in to get the "look and feel" as well as the...
  9. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile: Hello, I'm building an image for my work (education environment) and my boss choose to use Windows 10 LTSB. I was trying to manual inject the customize account I did into the default profile? This will allow any user whom signs in to get the "look and feel" as well as the...
  10. Problem copying customized folders

Problem copying customized folders: Hi everybody. I have a problem copying customized folders. Before Windows 10 correctly copied customized folders from a disc to another or inside the same disc. Now, when I copy a customized folder, the customized look goes lost. I e a practical example below. 1. Open...