Windows 10: Custom tags available soon in OneNote

Discus and support Custom tags available soon in OneNote in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re extremely excited to bring custom tags to our users in the next few weeks! With this feature, users will be able to name the tag and select an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Custom tags available soon in OneNote

Source: Custom tags available soon in OneNote - Microsoft Tech Community - 302898

:)

Brink, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

tagging and searching tags in OneNote for Windows 10

Hello cameronGT,

Adding a tag and searching it is available when using the OneNote desktop app. You can check the following articles below for more information about your concern:

Let us know if you are using a different version of OneNote for us to provide you the applicable steps if needed.

We are looking forward to your response.

Ma. Lau, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Amarie11 Win User

When will the custom tagging features become available on OneNote 2018??

Amarie11, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Custom tags available soon in OneNote

We are planning to roll out Tags Search next month and custom tags in November for the OneNote Store app.

Abhinav2107, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Custom tags available soon in OneNote

1. Custom tags available soon in OneNote - Similar Threads - Custom tags available

2. OneNote not available online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote not available online: Hi. Hoping someone can assist. I have OneNote on my laptop but when I try to access OneNote online, I get "Sorry, we can't get your notebooks right now. Please try again later. Reference number: bc0acfd1-2870-435d-afd5-d6ed048f82db". I want my notes available across my...
  3. OneNote not available online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneNote not available online: Hi. Hoping someone can assist. I have OneNote on my laptop but when I try to access OneNote online, I get "Sorry, we can't get your notebooks right now. Please try again later. Reference number: bc0acfd1-2870-435d-afd5-d6ed048f82db". I want my notes available across my...
  4. OneNote not available online

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. OneNote Tags Summary Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote Tags Summary Pin: Does anyone know how to PIN or DOCK the Tags Summary in OneNote? I do not want to have to open it every time I open the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-tags-summary-pin/91e30209-a779-4a20-94d9-68b03200cb01
  6. OneNote Tags Summary Pin

OneNote Tags Summary Pin: Does anyone know how to PIN or DOCK the Tags Summary in OneNote? I do not want to have to open it every time I open the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-tags-summary-pin/91e30209-a779-4a20-94d9-68b03200cb01
  7. OneNote Tags Summary Pin

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. OneNote app- Content not available yet

OneNote app- Content not available yet: Hello. 2 days ago I tried to open my OneNote app on my laptop (windows 10). The app collapsed multiple times and so I restarted my laptop. Then when I opened the app 2 options popped up 1-restart(I think) and 2-start normally. I panicked and I pressed restart. The app opened...
  9. Tags not available in Windows 10 Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tags not available in Windows 10 Explorer: I would like to be able to tag my files using Windows 10 Explorer. It appears from posts that other people are having this problem. In Windows 10 Explorer, I right click the file, then choose Properties/ Details. There is a tag option for Word and Excel, but not for pdfs....
  10. Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS: Sticky Notes has a big heart ! Apart from @Windows10, you will soon find your @StickyNotes on #OneNote, #Outlook, #Android and #iOS. Stay tuned for more details and happy note-taking, everyone! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 119483