Windows 10: Custom Themes

Discus and support Custom Themes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So,I just uninstalled a theme,now,i cant open settings,doesn't show me nothing.And when I try to open personalize it shows me this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThereIsPizza, Nov 9, 2018.

1. ThereIsPizza Win User

Custom Themes

So,I just uninstalled a theme,now,i cant open settings,doesn't show me nothing.And when I try to open personalize it shows me this:

|_ms-settingsCustom Themes :personalization-background_____________________|✖️|

| |

| ⭕ This file does not have an app associated with it for |

| performing this action.Please install an app or,if one |

| is already installed,create an association in the Default |

|______Apps Settings page.______________________________________|

I tried taking a screen but Win+Shift+S didn't worked,and I don't have the PrtScreen key on my keyboard.

If someone knows how to fix this I really want to know how,thanks.

:)

ThereIsPizza, Nov 9, 2018
  2. SarahKong Win User

Customizing Themes

Yes you can create your own themes if that is what you are asking.

We do this at our office for our corp image. Create a theme and desktop image then capture that image and reuse it.

See link on step by step on how to do this.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/create-custom-th...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

SarahKong, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Reuben Wanjala Win User
    Customizing Themes

Thank You Sarah.

That was really helpful.

Do you have the step-by-step on how I can make that custom theme to be used on all computers in the organization.

I have ever used an application to roll out this using group policy.

Regards

Reuben

Reuben Wanjala, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Sudheendra S Win User

Custom Themes

Is there a way to set up a customized theme in Windows 10 like there was in Windows 8.1?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have a question with respect to the theme settings of Windows 10.

Let’s try performing the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key/Start key
      and type Settings.

• Select Settings
      and click on Personalization.

• Select Themes, Theme settings

• Customize it accordingly.

Keep us posted to assist you better.

Sudheendra S, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Custom Themes

1. Custom Themes - Similar Threads - Custom Themes

2. More ways to customize the desktop/External Themes + Legacy Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    More ways to customize the desktop/External Themes + Legacy Themes: This is what the rundown on some features I'd like to see in Windows 10: More ways to use the colors to customize the desktop for the Metro Theme A unified/customizable icon theme An ability to use an external theme for Windows 10 of Metro doesn't please your fancy The...
  3. Custom Dark Theme for Windows Explorer for all editions of Windows

Custom Dark Theme for Windows Explorer for all editions of Windows: I want custom dark theme for Windows Explorer which will support all editions of Windows like Windows 7, 8.1, and Windows 10. Is this possible to change theme of Windows Explorer in older editions of Windows? If yes! then please tell me how?...
  4. Customizing Themes

Customizing Themes: I would like to add corporate information e.g. company vision, mission, objectives etc onto some of the nice images that come with Windows 7/10 so that while the computer is ideal I can use it to communication good and useful company information. Is this allowable by MS?...
  5. restore theme customization options (e.g. removing background images from rotation)

restore theme customization options (e.g. removing background images from rotation): Modifying themes to exclude/include images in the background picture rotation was possible through the "Personalize" interface in earlier versions of Windows 10/8/7 (Vista? - cannot remember). Why was this removed? - more importantly, will it be restored? There is a...
  6. How to Block Custom theme from Affecting Excel Background Color?

How to Block Custom theme from Affecting Excel Background Color?: I'm running a win 10 custom theme that i downbloaded from a site. I like it but unfortunately it affects the background color of excel. Is there any way to block the theme from affecting excel? 103145
  7. Custom theme sounds test OK but do not play when actual event occurs

Custom theme sounds test OK but do not play when actual event occurs: I placed the custom .wav files in the media folder and pointed to them for the events I wanted the sounds to be used for. They all test OK and I have in fact applied the sounds. Problem is they do not play when the actual event; ie, Windows Logon occurs. Everything looks...
  8. Windows Custom Theme only works on Administrator account

Windows Custom Theme only works on Administrator account: Alright I know you guys like fake theming here but Im desperate. I have a REAL theme, (not the type where you just put in a bunch of images, like complete UI rework). Its the Windows 10 Black Edition theme. It just does not work when I am not on the Administrator account. It...
  9. Task Manager breaks custom theme

Task Manager breaks custom theme: Hi, I'm on Windows 10 Anniversary Update 1607 I'm using the Windows 10 Dark Edition custom theme after patching Windows using UltraUXThemePatcher 3.1.9 Everything works as it should until I open the Task Manager which breaks certain themed elements. This is fixed by...
  10. Custom windows 10 themes does not work

Custom windows 10 themes does not work: Hi, I'm trying to apply a custom theme on my windows 10 x64 (10586.494) . i already installed uxtheme patcher and follow this video tutorial. I have attached a screenshot of what happens after i apply them. can anyone tell me whats wrong here ? [img] Thanks !...