Windows 10: Custom Themes

Discus and support Custom Themes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So,I just uninstalled a theme,now,i cant open settings,doesn't show me nothing.And when I try to open personalize it shows me this:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThereIsPizza, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Custom Themes

So,I just uninstalled a theme,now,i cant open settings,doesn't show me nothing.And when I try to open personalize it shows me this:

|_ms-settingsCustom Themes :personalization-background_____________________|✖️|

| |

| ⭕ This file does not have an app associated with it for |

| performing this action.Please install an app or,if one |

| is already installed,create an association in the Default |

|______Apps Settings page.______________________________________|

I tried taking a screen but Win+Shift+S didn't worked,and I don't have the PrtScreen key on my keyboard.

If someone knows how to fix this I really want to know how,thanks.

:)

ThereIsPizza, Nov 9, 2018
  2. SarahKong Win User

Customizing Themes

Yes you can create your own themes if that is what you are asking.

We do this at our office for our corp image. Create a theme and desktop image then capture that image and reuse it.

See link on step by step on how to do this.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/create-custom-th...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

SarahKong, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Customizing Themes

Thank You Sarah.

That was really helpful.

Do you have the step-by-step on how I can make that custom theme to be used on all computers in the organization.

I have ever used an application to roll out this using group policy.

Regards

Reuben

Reuben Wanjala, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Custom Themes

Is there a way to set up a customized theme in Windows 10 like there was in Windows 8.1?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have a question with respect to the theme settings of Windows 10.

Let’s try performing the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key/Start key
      and type Settings.

• Select Settings
      and click on Personalization.

• Select Themes, Theme settings

• Customize it accordingly.

Keep us posted to assist you better.

Sudheendra S, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Custom Themes

1. Custom Themes - Similar Threads - Custom Themes

2. Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?: So I made a new theme for my dual-monitor setup and saved it RM. Nothing too fancy, just colors and wallpapers. But upon switching off the PC and starting it again, the current theme sets to "custom" and not my saved theme "RM". The "custom" theme settings are identical...
  3. Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my theme reset to custom dual-monitor setup upon reboot?: So I made a new theme for my dual-monitor setup and saved it RM. Nothing too fancy, just colors and wallpapers. But upon switching off the PC and starting it again, the current theme sets to "custom" and not my saved theme "RM". The "custom" theme settings are identical...
  4. Windows 10 Pesonalization issue: Custom Themes can not be SAVEd

Windows 10 Pesonalization issue: Custom Themes can not be SAVEd: I go to pesonalize > make changes to color, background etc. to an existing "custom theme" > hit "Save Theme" button > "Save your theme" and "name your theme" appears with space and text cursor blinking, so far so good, BUT.... when I try to type the name > nothing happens !!!...
  5. Windows 10 Pesonalization issue: Custom Themes can not be SAVEd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pesonalization issue: Custom Themes can not be SAVEd: I go to pesonalize > make changes to color, background etc. to an existing "custom theme" > hit "Save Theme" button > "Save your theme" and "name your theme" appears with space and text cursor blinking, so far so good, BUT.... when I try to type the name > nothing happens !!!...
  6. Windows 10 Pesonalization issue: Custom Themes can not be SAVEd

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Are custom themes really malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are custom themes really malware?: I've been considering downloading UXThemePatcher in order to use Windows 10 with a full dark theme Making Control Panel, Task Manager, etc dark but I'm wondering if it is indeed malware since VirusTotal says it is.I know it's not advised to modify system settings like how...
  8. Are custom themes really malware?

Are custom themes really malware?: I've been considering downloading UXThemePatcher in order to use Windows 10 with a full dark theme Making Control Panel, Task Manager, etc dark but I'm wondering if it is indeed malware since VirusTotal says it is.I know it's not advised to modify system settings like how...
  9. Are custom themes really malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Will Windows 11 allow installing my own Windows 10 Custom Themes?

Will Windows 11 allow installing my own Windows 10 Custom Themes?: This IS NOT about "how to customize your themes." Way back to Windows 98, I have created and backed up my own detailed themes with special color codes, fonts, slide shows, etc.--one for each month of the year. Then with every new version of Windows, I've been able to copy my...