Windows 10: Custom toolbars disappears from taskbar after reboot in Windows 10 v1803

Discus and support Custom toolbars disappears from taskbar after reboot in Windows 10 v1803 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, just upgraded to v1803. Since that when I reboot the system my custom toolbar disappears from the taskbar. I can add it again, it still contains... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pouj1976, Oct 23, 2018.

1. pouj1976 Win User

Custom toolbars disappears from taskbar after reboot in Windows 10 v1803

Hi,

just upgraded to v1803.

Since that when I reboot the system my custom toolbar disappears from the taskbar.
    I can add it again, it still contains all the icons I've placed to it earlier.

But when I reboot again (e.g. doing shut down) the toolbar itself is not present in the taskbar anymore.

:)

pouj1976, Oct 23, 2018
  2. No Jo Win User

Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803

Non-System Toolbars are missing from the Taskbar.

Every time I reboot, my own Toolbars (folders containing shortcuts) disappear from the Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803. The Language Toolbar is the only one there following a reboot. Other (viz Desktop, Links, Office16 and New Toolbars) have to be re-added as
    Toolbars. I'm not referring to pinned icons.

v1709 was OK.

No Jo, Oct 23, 2018
  3. No Jo Win User
    Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803

My original thread on May 17 2018 is locked.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...10-v1803/199e8c1d-277f-4595-a14c-346ad5e7bad1

However here is a solution:

Remove the Language Toolbar from the Taskbar by unticking (unchecking) it in the list of Toolbars. It will then float and will not show up in your Toolbars list or on the Taskbar.

Logoffs, Restarts and full Shutdown/Poweroff/Startup will all retain the Toolbars as set.

Hope this helps someone.

No Jo, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Algebe Win User

Custom toolbar disappears from taskbar after startup in Windows 10

After the last Windows 10 update, my custom toolbar has started to disappear from the taskbar every time I start up my computer. The taskbar survives a reboot about 50% of the time but always disappears after a shutdown/startup.

I also use the language bar. I've found that the toolbar survives if the language bar is restored to the desktop before shutting down. However, I need both the toolbar and the language bar on the task bar. That was the situation I had before the update.
    How can I get back to that situation?

Algebe, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Custom toolbars disappears from taskbar after reboot in Windows 10 v1803 - Similar Threads - Custom toolbars disappears

2. TASKBAR - TOOLBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TASKBAR - TOOLBAR: It will be very helpful and time saving if we can have taskbar toolbar functions back in windows 11. Toolbar was really time saving and an excellent feature of windows. is there a plan to bring the toolbar back in windows 11? otherwise, many users potentially will switch back...
  3. The Toolbars item has disappeared from the taskbar contextual menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Toolbars item has disappeared from the taskbar contextual menu: This means I can no longer see my Quick Launch, which is annoying. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-toolbars-item-has-disappeared-from-the-taskbar/36664bc0-7ec5-4079-8e71-79fd2a71c0a8
  4. Photos Toolbar Customization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Toolbar Customization: Is there a way to edit the toolbar in the photos app? I was wanting to make a shortcut to the save option. Currently, it is only in the dropdown list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-toolbar-customization/09fba3e6-31ff-4d47-a8c4-feaa6ee03d60
  5. Custom Toolbar disappears from Taskbar after updates, some reboots

Custom Toolbar disappears from Taskbar after updates, some reboots: This is a constant issue. I see questions about it going back to 2013. FIX THIS MICROSOFT!!! The custom toolbar I create through right click taskbar, toolbars, new toolbar... disappears on Windows updates and some reboots. Each time this happens, the ink workspace icon,...
  6. Custom Toolbar Scaling

Custom Toolbar Scaling: Hi, I run my windows 10 laptop on external monitor using 1920x1080 with 150% scaling. I have added quick launch toolbar to the taskbar. when I disconnect the external monitor, and use my build-in monitor 1366x768 with 100%, all icons on taskbar scale correctly except...
  7. Custom toolbars menu disappeared from taskbar RMB menu in windows 10

Custom toolbars menu disappeared from taskbar RMB menu in windows 10: Hello, I had custom toolbars in windows 10 but after a while they disappeared and I don't find anyway to restore or create them as you can see in the screenshot. I searched in the net if there is a solution or it is just Microsoft who removed the menu from Windows 10 but I...
  8. toolbar disapearing from the taskbar

toolbar disapearing from the taskbar: Hello, I have Windows 10 build 18363.778 and lately the custom toolbar I have on my taskbar disappears from time to time, forcing me to create it all over again. Also, when I move the toolbar to the left-side of the taskbar close to the start Windows button, all shortcuts in...
  9. Windows 10 v1803 NOT notify the user to reboot after installed hotfix

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 v1803 NOT notify the user to reboot after installed hotfix: Dear all, All our computer which windows 10 v1803 NOT notify the user to reboot the machine after the updated installed. Out policy [img] Notify of windows 7 [img] Thanks. 118182
  10. Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803

Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803: My original thread on May 17 2018 is locked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/toolbars-missing-from-taskbar-in-windows-10-v1803/199e8c1d-277f-4595-a14c-346ad5e7bad1 However here is a solution: Remove the Language Toolbar...