Windows 10: Custom toolbars menu disappeared from taskbar RMB menu in windows 10

Discus and support Custom toolbars menu disappeared from taskbar RMB menu in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I had custom toolbars in windows 10 but after a while they disappeared and I don't find anyway to restore or create them as you can see in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Idris OULMANE, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Custom toolbars menu disappeared from taskbar RMB menu in windows 10

Hello,

I had custom toolbars in windows 10 but after a while they disappeared and I don't find anyway to restore or create them as you can see in the screenshot. I searched in the net if there is a solution or it is just Microsoft who removed the menu from Windows 10 but I didn't find anything useful ?

Ps: No errors in the system when I checked the system integrity using CMD. Also, Tablet mode is deactivated in case.

====================

Windows 10 Pro version 1909

====================

Thank you,

Custom toolbars menu disappeared from taskbar RMB menu in windows 10 0b04d104-a688-4aec-9cc4-400e05198b88?upload=true.jpg

:)

Idris OULMANE, Jun 30, 2020
  2. DeSTiNe Win User

RMB click on menu items not working.

Hi,

I might be the odd people use RMB click on menu items.

And since I upgraded to windows 10, I'm getting a lot of places RMB no longer works.

For example, I right click the icon pinned on taskbar, let's say explorer, I get the context menu, which lists short cut to desktop, documents, explorer etc, etc, I then RMB click on desktop, it give me a new menu with "open", "properties", "unpin from this
    list", if I RMB click on any of them, nothing happens. I have to use LMB click to effectively click onto the item.

This is the same with Edge when I right click a link and right click again on for example "open in new tab".

What's the purpose of removing the RMB click ability?

Plus I can still right click on desktop context menu, this is now just inconsistent experience.

Is there anyway to enable the RMB click again? I know it might be just me, habits are hard to change, I'd rather use Chrome than Edge for just this reason. But I don't have any choices for the taskbar.

Anyone knows the settings, please let me know.

Thank you!

DeSTiNe, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Algebe Win User

Custom toolbars menu disappeared from taskbar RMB menu in windows 10

Custom toolbar disappears from taskbar after startup in Windows 10

After the last Windows 10 update, my custom toolbar has started to disappear from the taskbar every time I start up my computer. The taskbar survives a reboot about 50% of the time but always disappears after a shutdown/startup.

I also use the language bar. I've found that the toolbar survives if the language bar is restored to the desktop before shutting down. However, I need both the toolbar and the language bar on the task bar. That was the situation I had before the update.
    How can I get back to that situation?

Algebe, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Custom toolbars menu disappeared from taskbar RMB menu in windows 10

1. Custom toolbars menu disappeared from taskbar RMB menu in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Custom toolbars menu

2. The Toolbars item has disappeared from the taskbar contextual menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Toolbars item has disappeared from the taskbar contextual menu: This means I can no longer see my Quick Launch, which is annoying. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-toolbars-item-has-disappeared-from-the-taskbar/36664bc0-7ec5-4079-8e71-79fd2a71c0a8
  3. Custom Toolbar disappears from Taskbar after updates, some reboots

Custom Toolbar disappears from Taskbar after updates, some reboots: This is a constant issue. I see questions about it going back to 2013. FIX THIS MICROSOFT!!! The custom toolbar I create through right click taskbar, toolbars, new toolbar... disappears on Windows updates and some reboots. Each time this happens, the ink workspace icon,...
  4. taskbar menu has disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    taskbar menu has disappeared: hi, I'm back again with another issue.. My task bar has disappeared entirely. Tried restarting but don't know what else to do! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-menu-has-disappeared/28d6d511-a122-49d0-80be-8e851ef6e8b0
  5. When clicking start menu, toolbar on taskbar disappears

in Windows 10 Support
    When clicking start menu, toolbar on taskbar disappears: I've attached a video below of the problem. When clicking the start menu, one of my toolbars (Media Monkey Media Player) disappears for some reason, and re-appears when releasing from the start menu. I've checked every option in Media Monkey and haven' t found a good reason...
  6. Start Menu and Taskbar customization

Start Menu and Taskbar customization: Hi everyone, Does anyone have recommendations on how to customize the start menu and taskbar for a deployment image? I've tried customizing the start menu and taskbar, then exporting the configuration into a XML, but the start menu appears in two columns when I want it half...
  7. Start Menu and Taskbar customization

Start Menu and Taskbar customization: Hi everyone, Does anyone have recommendations on how to customize the start menu and taskbar for a deployment image? I've tried customizing the start menu and taskbar, then exporting the configuration into a XML, but the start menu appears in two columns when I want it half...
  8. Start Menu and Taskbar customization

in Windows 10 Support
  9. Custom toolbars disappears from taskbar after reboot in Windows 10 v1803

Custom toolbars disappears from taskbar after reboot in Windows 10 v1803: Hi, just upgraded to v1803. Since that when I reboot the system my custom toolbar disappears from the taskbar. I can add it again, it still contains all the icons I've placed to it earlier. But when I reboot again (e.g. doing shut down) the toolbar itself is not present...
  10. Toolbar "programs only" start menu for Windows 10 on taskbar?

Toolbar "programs only" start menu for Windows 10 on taskbar?: Does anybody have a list of Windows 10 shell folder ids? I would like to make one of those toolbar "programs" only menus on the taskbar. The original one Brink showed for Win8, which was great, by the way, does not work the same anymore. In Windows 10, it now has...