Windows 10: Custom typing noises?

Discus and support Custom typing noises? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do you do it? Right now I'm on a laptop, but could someone explain to me (as the title says) how to put custom sounds onto your laptop keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LazyReaperYT, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Custom typing noises?

How do you do it? Right now I'm on a laptop, but could someone explain to me (as the title says) how to put custom sounds onto your laptop keyboard whenever you type? (example: let's say i press A once, then I want a "bruh" sound to come 0.1 seconds after I press A.)

submitted by /u/LazyReaperYT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LazyReaperYT, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

3. Strange typing noise.

I have a strange sound that comes through my laptop. The best way I can describe it is a loud random typing noise. It only last 3 to 5 seconds, it never happens when I am actually typing. I looked at sticky keys and other sound settings but these two
    items settings do not seem to be the problem. I see other people have the same problem.

Has anyone found a solution?

Is my computer infected? I check the firewall and it shows no problems.

Any suggestions?

NancyHillegeist, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Custom typing noises?

Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Custom typing noises?

1. Custom typing noises? - Similar Threads - Custom typing noises

2. Custom "Folder Types"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Custom "Folder Types": So I don't know if I should put this here, or in another question. I also don't want to be accused of asking the same question that has already been answered and just making trouble. That is not my intent. I already know that there is no ability to add additional "folder...
  3. Custom "Folder Types"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom "Folder Types": So I don't know if I should put this here, or in another question. I also don't want to be accused of asking the same question that has already been answered and just making trouble. That is not my intent. I already know that there is no ability to add additional "folder...
  4. Custom "Folder Types"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Custom "Folder Types"

Custom "Folder Types": In windows 10, there are 5 built-in folder types defined for folder templates. I would like to create additional types of my own, but have run into the frustration that there simply does not seem to be away to do that within windows. The list of available folder types, seems...
  6. Custom "Folder Types"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom "Folder Types": In windows 10, there are 5 built-in folder types defined for folder templates. I would like to create additional types of my own, but have run into the frustration that there simply does not seem to be away to do that within windows. The list of available folder types, seems...
  7. Custom "Folder Types"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Computer making noise and not letting my type?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer making noise and not letting my type?: I first noticed this today while playing Minecraft. I would be using my keyboard, and then my computer would make noises like I toggled something, and a key would get stuck. I assume I just accidentally turned on sticky/ toggle, keys so I go to settings to turn them off, but...
  9. Cannot customize Windows folders to the desired type

Cannot customize Windows folders to the desired type: On Windows 10, File Explorer includes five different templates to customize the view of folders, including "General items" (default for every new folder), "Documents," "Pictures," "Music," and "Videos." Unfortunately, for some unknown reasons, I cannot customize my folders...
  10. Customize Type of Notifications Received by Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Customize Type of Notifications Received by Apps: I just installed the Windows 10 Instagram app. I like receiving notifications in Windows 10 when I get a Direct Message, but I do not like getting notifications when someone follows me. Is granular control over the type of push notifications displayed possible? 123111