Windows 10: Custom video on windows 10

Discus and support Custom video on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’d like to get to know how I can create custom video on windows 10? Thank you a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by loop_lips, Dec 8, 2019.

1. loop_lips Win User

Custom video on windows 10

I’d like to get to know how I can create custom video on windows 10? Thank you a lot

:)

loop_lips, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members

How to import/export Event viewer Custom views. I have written how to do it here, but I have no talent for creating tutorials(just a quick step by step) or videos. I guess I'm poled too pragmatic*Sad.

Event Viewer Custom View

Cliff S, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Custom video on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Custom video

2. How can i play a custom music repeatedly in background in Microsoft video editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i play a custom music repeatedly in background in Microsoft video editor?: How can i play custom music repeatedly in Microsoft video editor? I need to make about 5-6 min video but my music is short 30 sec. Therefore, i need to play it in the background again and again until it ends....
  3. How can i play a custom music repeatedly in background in Microsoft video editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i play a custom music repeatedly in background in Microsoft video editor?: How can i play custom music repeatedly in Microsoft video editor? I need to make about 5-6 min video but my music is short 30 sec. Therefore, i need to play it in the background again and again until it ends....
  4. Win 10 Video Editor - some mp3 files cannot be added to video using custom audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Video Editor - some mp3 files cannot be added to video using custom audio: Hello,I've tried to add some mp3 audio files to my video in the Win 10 Video editor Photos app. Some of the mp3 tracks are working fine but some have the start and the end sliders stuck together on the video track bar red circle on the enclosed screenshot and they cannot be...
  5. Win 10 Video Editor - some mp3 files cannot be added to video using custom audio

Win 10 Video Editor - some mp3 files cannot be added to video using custom audio: Hello,I've tried to add some mp3 audio files to my video in the Win 10 Video editor Photos app. Some of the mp3 tracks are working fine but some have the start and the end sliders stuck together on the video track bar red circle on the enclosed screenshot and they cannot be...
  6. Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio: Window's Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio. I get the error message below regardless of what mp3 file I am adding and regardless from where I am adding it from. I am running Windows 10 Home version: 10.0.19044....
  7. Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio

Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio: Window's Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio. I get the error message below regardless of what mp3 file I am adding and regardless from where I am adding it from. I am running Windows 10 Home version: 10.0.19044....
  8. Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker: I downloaded an audio from YouTube to both an mp4 and mp3, yet I cannot hear it when I upload it into a custom audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-hear-custom-audio-in-the-video-maker/4cea0a40-39e5-4864-bfab-a4a31314c348
  9. Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker: I downloaded an audio from YouTube to both an mp4 and mp3, yet I cannot hear it when I upload it into a custom audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-hear-custom-audio-in-the-video-maker/4cea0a40-39e5-4864-bfab-a4a31314c348
  10. Cannot hear custom audio in the Video Maker