Windows 10: Custom Windows 10 iso ( how can i change the purple background )

Discus and support Custom Windows 10 iso ( how can i change the purple background ) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ok i am creating a anime based windows 10 install i did the same for windows 7 but this issue is i change the background_cli and the background in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by elfenliedtopfan, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Custom Windows 10 iso ( how can i change the purple background )

ok i am creating a anime based windows 10 install i did the same for windows 7 but this issue is i change the background_cli
    and the background in win32ui.dll

but when i boot up into it it dont change anything and i dont know why that is

i changed a few dialog boxes and the background purple one when it says starting windows and setup is starting

but the changes i make to the iso dont follow through and i dont know why this is if anyone would know how to do this or know what im doing wrong can you please help thank you in advance 5

:)

elfenliedtopfan, Sep 20, 2016
  2. niels_e Win User

6220c background image

Hi,

I'm trying to change the background image, but I can't get it to cover the entire screen. Even with a 240x320 image, the top and button isn't covered, and the purple background pattern shows through. Various buttons and menus don't work properly with a custom
    background, and when I enter the setting, my custom background isn't shown at all.

What to do?

niels_e, Sep 20, 2016
  3. 12 Feb 2018 My Win10 IE background colour has suddenly changed to a pale dirty greyish pink

12 Feb 2018 - Windows10x32 -

My IE background colour has suddenly changed - just now - to a very pale greyish purple/pink - I HATE IT - AARRGGGHHH !

Others are having the same problem - My monitor pins are NOT "bent" - it's a Windows software thing - other programs are fine ( still Brilliant White)

The "New Tab" page has boxes for "Search the Web" which display OK with bright white backgrounds , BUT on a dirty-washed-out pink/purple background. -

PLEASE, PLEASE, STOP CHANGING LAYOUT/THEME THINGS WITH UPDATES !

How can I change it back , please ?

Paul W7pro64 W10x32 XPx32, Sep 20, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Custom Windows 10 iso ( how can i change the purple background )

If I remember correctly, there's a bunch of .dll's you need to re-compile, spwizimg.dll/Bitmap/517 : 1033 being one of them but I can't remember the others. Gotta hunt for them.

Edwin, Sep 24, 2016
  5. sorry for late reply on this post i edited that dll and the background_cli and still nothing it never worked i could not find out why have you ever got it to work before ??

if so because i edited that but not sure what you mean by multible ones because i went though all of them and that was the only one i found with a purple background

i did the same for the dialog ones as well

i know in windows 7 you had to exact install.wim as well to get it to update

but 10 is different it dont have any setup files in install.wim or boot.wim so im confused on how i can get it to work now.

elfenliedtopfan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Custom Windows 10 iso ( how can i change the purple background )

1. Custom Windows 10 iso ( how can i change the purple background ) - Similar Threads - Custom iso change

2. Purple background on desktop shortcuts - how can I remove this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purple background on desktop shortcuts - how can I remove this?: I am getting a purple background on the WhatsApp and Spotify has a green one desktop shortcuts see image. I tried downloading an ico file but they come out really pixelated and don't look good. How can I remove this background please note purple is my window theme, which is...
  3. Purple background on desktop shortcuts - how can I remove this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purple background on desktop shortcuts - how can I remove this?: I am getting a purple background on the WhatsApp and Spotify has a green one desktop shortcuts see image. I tried downloading an ico file but they come out really pixelated and don't look good. How can I remove this background please note purple is my window theme, which is...
  4. Purple bars on Windows Background?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Purple bars on Windows Background?: [ATTACH] Just reinstalled windows. Are the purple bars normal? Can someone help me? submitted by /u/wehavelemeats [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhyhz9/purple_bars_on_windows_background/
  5. How can I add custom background images to folders in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I add custom background images to folders in Windows 10?: I want to customize the background of some of my folders (not the thumbnail!) to give them some individual flair and I remember this being a thing back in Windows XP and also possible in Windows 7, but no such option exists on Windows 10 it seems. I did some googling on the...
  6. How I Can Create Panels For A Custom Iso?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How I Can Create Panels For A Custom Iso?: Hello Goodnight. How i can create a multiple windows with choices for different optimization in the same windows installation? I have searched in many ways how to make this type of windows or panels to integrate it to an ISO modified by me. It is a kind of windows with...
  7. Can I customize the ISO file icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I customize the ISO file icon?: Can I customize the ISO file icon? Let's say I have several movies that are all ISO file. And I want to match each movie to its icon. Is there a possibility? 149497
  8. Custom windows 10 iso

Custom windows 10 iso: Hello there, I have been having challenges of building Windows 10 Images with the latest updates with pre-installed software. Hence I would like your assistance on how to have the windows 10 images with pre-installed software, updates, drivers etc Am having Over 100...
  9. Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install?

Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install?: Hi Everyone, We have built a custom windows 10 setup and would like to change the winpe/purple background for windows 10 so we can tell the difference from our build to a standard build. I've tried replacing the winpe.jpg and setup.bmp and added a winpe.bmp but still no...
  10. How can I change the folder background in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change the folder background in Windows 10?: I have been doing some research and can not find the answer anywhere. I have found ways for windows 7 and 8.1 but they are not supported on windows 10, nor do they work. If anyone out there knows how I can do this, please do speak up. I am Kind of a neat freak on my computer...