Windows 10: Custom windows 10 iso

Discus and support Custom windows 10 iso in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there, I have been having challenges of building Windows 10 Images with the latest updates with pre-installed software. Hence I would like your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rayson, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Rayson Win User

Custom windows 10 iso

Hello there,

I have been having challenges of building Windows 10 Images with the latest updates with pre-installed software.

Hence I would like your assistance on how to have the windows 10 images with pre-installed software, updates, drivers etc

Am having Over 100 desktops to build for a Particular project and I would love to just have one master image deployed on to all of them instead of doing individual PC software installations.

Have tried using WinPE, and DISM to capture images, but am getting huge wim files of over 22Gb. Any other possible alternative?

Thanks.

:)

Rayson, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 22, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Custom windows 10 iso

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Custom windows 10 iso

1. Custom windows 10 iso - Similar Threads - Custom iso

2. Custom Windows ISO - Trouble in signing in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Windows ISO - Trouble in signing in.: So using NTLite, I am creating a custom Windows ISO which will be quite debloated than the original ISO. I am only having one problem. After I create my account, the next time I log in, I see that I have to connect to a domain, so I have to enter the username and password,...
  3. Custom Windows ISO - Trouble in signing in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Windows ISO - Trouble in signing in.: So using NTLite, I am creating a custom Windows ISO which will be quite debloated than the original ISO. I am only having one problem. After I create my account, the next time I log in, I see that I have to connect to a domain, so I have to enter the username and password,...
  4. Making a custom ISO file for classroom instruction VMware use, considerations, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making a custom ISO file for classroom instruction VMware use, considerations, etc.: I want to make a custom iso file for my class. Another solution will do, I'll get to the problem later on. We use Vmware to make a virtual machine, install WAMP, make a website with it, etc. The problem is that doing any file operations on the VM just takes the whole class...
  5. Making a custom ISO file for classroom instruction VMware use, considerations, etc.

Making a custom ISO file for classroom instruction VMware use, considerations, etc.: I want to make a custom iso file for my class. Another solution will do, I'll get to the problem later on. We use Vmware to make a virtual machine, install WAMP, make a website with it, etc. The problem is that doing any file operations on the VM just takes the whole class...
  6. Making a custom ISO file for classroom instruction VMware use, considerations, etc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to get a proper manageable Windows ISO with OEM's customizations. How to know all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get a proper manageable Windows ISO with OEM's customizations. How to know all...: System: ASUS ROG Ally handheld.OS: ASUS handheld customized Windows 11 Problem:1 ASUS customized Windows is only deployed from ASUS servers through a timed1year service called Cloud Recovery. 2 Customizations are important here for a resource starved x86 PC.3 No deployments...
  8. How to get a proper manageable Windows ISO with OEM's customizations. How to know all...

How to get a proper manageable Windows ISO with OEM's customizations. How to know all...: System: ASUS ROG Ally handheld.OS: ASUS handheld customized Windows 11 Problem:1 ASUS customized Windows is only deployed from ASUS servers through a timed1year service called Cloud Recovery. 2 Customizations are important here for a resource starved x86 PC.3 No deployments...
  9. Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac: I think I must be going mad here. This is a support chat I just had with a support engineer when trying to do something as simple as downloading the Windows .ISO disc image file to my Mac. Not installing it. Literally just downloading the...
  10. Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac

Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac: I think I must be going mad here. This is a support chat I just had with a support engineer when trying to do something as simple as downloading the Windows .ISO disc image file to my Mac. Not installing it. Literally just downloading the...