Windows 10: Custom Windows bootscreen?

Discus and support Custom Windows bootscreen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm looking for a way to change a few of my machine's bootscreens to the company logo. Some boot legacy, others boot uefi, so I think that may make a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by barenakedchicke, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Custom Windows bootscreen?

I'm looking for a way to change a few of my machine's bootscreens to the company logo. Some boot legacy, others boot uefi, so I think that may make a difference on how to go about it. I used to do this back in XP days with a custom boot screen and login screen, as a hobby, but I have not done it since. Can anyone please direct me to a decent tutorial (preferably not vid due to internet connection) that can help me go about this situation?

:)

barenakedchicke, Jul 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 29, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Custom Windows bootscreen?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Custom Windows bootscreen?

1. Custom Windows bootscreen? - Similar Threads - Custom bootscreen

2. How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?: When accessing the OneDrive directory on Win 11, I see additional items in Explorer with a custom OneDrive view. What APIs are needed for such implementations? Is it part of the shell extension implementation?https://ibb.co/hdHZ7Gq...
  3. How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?: When accessing the OneDrive directory on Win 11, I see additional items in Explorer with a custom OneDrive view. What APIs are needed for such implementations? Is it part of the shell extension implementation?https://ibb.co/hdHZ7Gq...
  4. How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?

6. Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there.": Got a new Computer, set it up with win11, and it autoupdated yesterday. It did not finish and got stuck on the boot screen: "Customizing features for you. You're 98% there. Please keep your computer on."I restarted a couple of times, but it always ends up there. When...
  7. Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there."

Stuck on boot screen after update: "Customizing features for you. You are 98% there.": Got a new Computer, set it up with win11, and it autoupdated yesterday. It did not finish and got stuck on the boot screen: "Customizing features for you. You're 98% there. Please keep your computer on."I restarted a couple of times, but it always ends up there. When...
  8. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...: I am looking for a way to run a custom script which is located on my local drive when I receive a specific notification based on notification title? or from an edge notification from a specific url?I am using omnichannel on the CRM dynamics platform to receive phone calls in...
  9. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...: I am looking for a way to run a custom script which is located on my local drive when I receive a specific notification based on notification title? or from an edge notification from a specific url?I am using omnichannel on the CRM dynamics platform to receive phone calls in...
  10. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing