Windows 10: Customer harassment

Discus and support Customer harassment in Cortana to solve the problem; I interacted with the chat support agent today. I agreed to give her the remote access of my computer. As soon as she entered my system, the first... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Kkunal Jaain, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Customer harassment

I interacted with the chat support agent today. I agreed to give her the remote access of my computer. As soon as she entered my system, the first thing she did was to disconnect the chat from my end, from my PC. While we were still connected on the remote session, I asked her to send me the reconnect link. She copied a tempered link and pasted it on my note pad. I told her that the link was not correct and she must send me the correct link, she straightaway refused for the same.

I had to call the Microsoft support, the agent Sreyansh took 30 minutes to get his supervisor on the call. I talked to his supervisor (forgot the name) I told him what the agent did and he was reluctant to address the issue.

I got connect with another chat agent Sarika S and told her to get her manager over the chat so that I could explain him/her the issue, she refused to do it.

Everyone was trying to save the agent when she did wrong. Everyone did the same, no one seemed to be of any help. These people don't want to serve Microsoft's customers and address there issues instead they just try to cut off the customer. Such people think that the customer cant not complain against them and thus they could do what ever they like to.

the case number is 1476456351.

I cant find a forum to complain against such a bad customer support experience.

The agent Sarika S gave me an email address that is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, she told me that I can complain at this email address.

Though I already sent an email to the above mentioned email address, can anyone tell me where should I complain?

:)

Kkunal Jaain, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook Announcing New Tools to Prevent Harassment

Source: New Tools to Prevent Harassment | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Cyber harassment

My phone has been hacked. I am a victim of cyber harassment. I am looking for assistance on stopping this harassment. I have already contacted law enforcement about this issue, and they're telling me to bring my devices to a store to have them looked at
    to see if they're indeed being hacked. I am looking for the appropriate resources to help me get rid of the predators hacking my devices. So far, I have located a physical Microsoft Store, and I'm hoping that they can help me with this. Does anyone have any
    more resources that they can help me with to stop this critical harassment?

beautifulkat29, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Customer harassment

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Customer harassment

1. Customer harassment - Similar Threads - Customer harassment

2. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...: I am looking for a way to run a custom script which is located on my local drive when I receive a specific notification based on notification title? or from an edge notification from a specific url?I am using omnichannel on the CRM dynamics platform to receive phone calls in...
  3. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...: I am looking for a way to run a custom script which is located on my local drive when I receive a specific notification based on notification title? or from an edge notification from a specific url?I am using omnichannel on the CRM dynamics platform to receive phone calls in...
  4. how to execute a custom script based on a specific windows notification or edge...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?: I want to be ablew to input my own custom dimensions for a pdf, specificly for example 9.0" x 9.0"or 3.375" x 2.125"or even 1" x 2' how could i go about doing that? ive looked this up before and all I see are default print options for physical printers...
  6. How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?: I want to be ablew to input my own custom dimensions for a pdf, specificly for example 9.0" x 9.0"or 3.375" x 2.125"or even 1" x 2' how could i go about doing that? ive looked this up before and all I see are default print options for physical printers...
  7. How can i set up a custom paper sizefor the PDF printer?

8. How could I talk to a customer service agent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could I talk to a customer service agent?: Hello, I need help as soon as possible, I bought a Microsoft computer few months ago and I started experiencing issues with the computer. Like the computer freezes and does not work. I don't used it a lot it's brand new and I don't understand what the problem. I downloaded...
  9. How could I talk to a customer service agent?

How could I talk to a customer service agent?: Hello, I need help as soon as possible, I bought a Microsoft computer few months ago and I started experiencing issues with the computer. Like the computer freezes and does not work. I don't used it a lot it's brand new and I don't understand what the problem. I downloaded...
  10. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....