Windows 10: **** Customer service are terrible.

Discus and support **** Customer service are terrible. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Apps and programs are invisible on the task barjust as throughout the system. But you can roight click in the "empty" space and the dialogue willt tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Riddick66Neverseen, Oct 24, 2020.

1. **** Customer service are terrible.

Apps and programs are invisible on the task barjust as throughout the system. But you can roight click in the "empty" space and the dialogue willt tell you it there. Is there a damn human working ?

:)

Riddick66Neverseen, Oct 24, 2020
  2. jill b78 Win User

Terrible Customer Service

Good morning.

The printer was set up with Centreware Internet services and it has something to do with the computer/services address book. I remember that from the person doing the set up, but I I don't know how to fix it and so far Microsoft continues to provide no
    help. Any suggestions are most appreciated.

jill b78, Oct 24, 2020
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Oct 24, 2020
  4. **** Customer service are terrible.

Commuting with Microsot customer service

Hi Michael,

Allow me to gather more details about the problem that you have so I may be able to point you to the right direction.

• What negative actions were you referring to?
    • Were you able to contact our Customer Service?
    • What number did you dial?

To make sure that you connect to the right Customer Service support, here the complete list of the

Global Customer Service phone numbers

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

**** Customer service are terrible.

1. **** Customer service are terrible. - Similar Threads - **** Customer service

2. Customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customer service: My computer was hacked need to speak to someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-service/dc9da1d5-54d9-4890-ada6-f632d8135e97
  3. Customer service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customer service?: My hp laptop logged me out, due to a update, and now I am required to login in but I forgot my password. I cannot reset my password because the device I am logged in on for that email verification is the device the update logged me out of. What should I do?I also called the...
  4. Customer Service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Customer Service: I have been trying to get my laptop out of S Mode since 9am this morning. It is now 3pm. First with HP, now with Microsoft. I have done all the normal steps found in the forums and quick Google searches. I’m currently wiping my laptop and will just have to start from scratch...
  5. customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    customer service: I need to know is there a way to get in touch with a person at Microsoft. My mother is having this problem trying to login to her computer for about two months now and we can't figure it out. If I could talk to a human we could fix it in five minutes. I've read all the...
  6. Customer Service

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Customer Service: I have a desktop linked up to an old Microsoft account that we no longer have access to. The desktop has updated itself and is asking for the password to this old account. The only options it gives me is to send an email to this same account I cannot access. Ive called 3...
  7. Terrible customer support

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Terrible customer support: Upon purchasing a Surface Pro 7 bundle back in May, I was disappointed to find that the tablet screen regularly turned black arbitrarily, requiring me to force restart it several times a day. Upon negotiating an exchange, one agent suggested I only return the tablet as it was...
  8. Terrible Customer Service In Response to Windows 10 Update Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Terrible Customer Service In Response to Windows 10 Update Bug: My computer updated with the new Windows 10 update on the evening of February 16th. Up until that point, my computer was working perfectly normally. When I went to use my computer on February 17th it would power on but would boot up appropriately, giving a blue screen. I...
  9. Terrible support service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terrible support service: Unfortunately am facing a problem with Microsoft Mail app for the past 3 days , where I used to have my gmail accounts setup on , suddenly it stopped working well, I had to delete the app and reinstall again for more than 5 times, and yet I could let again add my email...
  10. Windows Activation - Terrible Service.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation - Terrible Service.: G'day i recently built a new system and i'm having trouble activating my windows. I have been trying to talk to a human about the issue but you have simply removed that option from your support website so I use the useless robot that tells me I can talk to a human then...