Windows 10: Customer service run around

Discus and support Customer service run around in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Having a problem with wireless keyword received as a Christmas gift Called to customer service The first time waited about 30 minutes and then on hold... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SoheilaRezai, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Customer service run around

Having a problem with wireless keyword received as a Christmas gift Called to customer service The first time waited about 30 minutes and then on hold by the gentleman in Philipines the results were that they could not help me with the issue since I do not know where the gift was purchased from. I called again and This conversation In total took about 2 hours between holds and transfers to 3 different departments. I love the tapes to be reviewed since you record conversations for training purposes. My whole purpose of calls was to either fix the bad USB dongle or how to buy one. and om the 3rd transfer the last guy hung up on me after wasting two hours of my time. It is very strange that there is no leadership listed under customer service which probably shows why such poor and shameful customer service. This is not the end of the world but the end of me purchasing Microsoft products. I certainly hope someone from Microsoft contacts me to change this bad taste in my mouth.

:)

SoheilaRezai, Jan 2, 2020

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    text services framework not running

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the make and model of your system?
    2. What is the issue you are facing with the detachable keyboard?
    3. Are you receiving any error code or error message?
    4. What are the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed?

The Text Services Framework is a COM framework and an API in the Windows operating systems, that supports advanced text input and text processing. Since the Text Services Framework is not running, I would suggest
    you to follow the steps below and check if it works for you.

1. Click on Start, type
      cmd, Right-click on it and select Run as administrator. This will open the
      Command Prompt for you.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter.
      Command: schtasks /Change /TN "Microsoft\Windows\TextServicesFramework\MsCtfMonitor" /Enable
    3. Next type the following command and press Enter.
      Command: schtasks /Run /TN "Microsoft\Windows\TextServicesFramework\MsCtfMonitor"
    4. Once both the commands have been executed successfully, please close the Command Prompt.
    5. Restart the system and check.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Customer service run around

Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Customer service run around

1. Customer service run around - Similar Threads - Customer service run

2. Customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customer service: My computer was hacked need to speak to someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-service/dc9da1d5-54d9-4890-ada6-f632d8135e97
  3. Customer service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customer service: My computer was hacked need to speak to someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-service/dc9da1d5-54d9-4890-ada6-f632d8135e97
  4. Customer service?

Customer service?: My hp laptop logged me out, due to a update, and now I am required to login in but I forgot my password. I cannot reset my password because the device I am logged in on for that email verification is the device the update logged me out of. What should I do?I also called the...
  5. Customer Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customer Service: I have been trying to get my laptop out of S Mode since 9am this morning. It is now 3pm. First with HP, now with Microsoft. I have done all the normal steps found in the forums and quick Google searches. I’m currently wiping my laptop and will just have to start from scratch...
  6. Customer Service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Customer Service: I have been trying to get my laptop out of S Mode since 9am this morning. It is now 3pm. First with HP, now with Microsoft. I have done all the normal steps found in the forums and quick Google searches. I’m currently wiping my laptop and will just have to start from scratch...
  7. customer service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    customer service: I need to know is there a way to get in touch with a person at Microsoft. My mother is having this problem trying to login to her computer for about two months now and we can't figure it out. If I could talk to a human we could fix it in five minutes. I've read all the...
  8. customer service

customer service: I need to know is there a way to get in touch with a person at Microsoft. My mother is having this problem trying to login to her computer for about two months now and we can't figure it out. If I could talk to a human we could fix it in five minutes. I've read all the...
  9. customer service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Customer Service

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Customer Service: I have a desktop linked up to an old Microsoft account that we no longer have access to. The desktop has updated itself and is asking for the password to this old account. The only options it gives me is to send an email to this same account I cannot access. Ive called 3...