Windows 10: Customer Service

Discus and support Customer Service in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a desktop linked up to an old Microsoft account that we no longer have access to. The desktop has updated itself and is asking for the password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SelenaRhea, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Customer Service

I have a desktop linked up to an old Microsoft account that we no longer have access to. The desktop has updated itself and is asking for the password to this old account. The only options it gives me is to send an email to this same account I cannot access. Ive called 3 different customer service numbers and no matter which options I pick, the answer is "support has moved online". Since I cannot use the desktop, I used my phone. It only wants to access my phones Microsoft account, not my desktops account. I'm beyond frustrated trying to get help from Microsoft. Is there ANY way to speak to a human?

:)

SelenaRhea, Oct 15, 2020

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Commuting with Microsot customer service

Hi Michael,

Allow me to gather more details about the problem that you have so I may be able to point you to the right direction.

• What negative actions were you referring to?
    • Were you able to contact our Customer Service?
    • What number did you dial?

To make sure that you connect to the right Customer Service support, here the complete list of the

Global Customer Service phone numbers

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Customer Service

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Customer Service

1. Customer Service - Similar Threads - Customer Service

2. Binance Customer Service Number +↩8557081311 Phone Customer Helpline Care Phone Number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Binance Customer Service Number +↩8557081311 Phone Customer Helpline Care Phone Number: Binance is astounding assistance programming that is widely utilized by a huge number of clients. the most effective method to secret key not working. Binance uphold telephone number will fix issues of Antiviruss specialized focus will assist you with client support care for...
  3. My customer Service Rep has not called back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My customer Service Rep has not called back: Hello Re Case Number 1011 844 365 My Customer service rep said He would call back it has been 2 hours please call 905 503-0210 Thank You Maxwell Sucee *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. L00KING for BINANCE’S CUSTOMER SUPPORT €€855=708-l3ll TO GET THE BEST SERVICES BY BINANCE...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    L00KING for BINANCE’S CUSTOMER SUPPORT €€855=708-l3ll TO GET THE BEST SERVICES BY BINANCE...: Binance Wallet Cash charging mail helpline has been telephone moved for care satisfying client fundamental assistance of checking the sends through any gadget. It has made essential for the clients to get to the record from even an immediate PC. With this mail account you can...
  5. ℂASH APP CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER +1<619><393><2949> Call CASH APP SUPPORT NUMBER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ℂASH APP CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER +1<619><393><2949> Call CASH APP SUPPORT NUMBER: Technical at cash app customer service number representatives never let down the client once it involves confronting technical errors. The entire technical help method is finished in a very speedy manner by professionals. All the steps and answers are going to be...
  6. Order pending 2 weeks, customer service call gets "disconnected" when they don't have answers.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order pending 2 weeks, customer service call gets "disconnected" when they don't have answers.: Ordered a surface laptop 2 weeks ago. Order still says pending. Called support a week ago and they said they would escalate and send an email in 48 hours, but they didn't. Now this week have called twice and they keep you on the line for about 30 minutes with the line...
  7. customer service phone number not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    customer service phone number not working: Can I get an urgent help. I tried to call your lines 180011102363, 800 6427 6738 however it says its incorrect. Can you help me how to call on your lines as I cannot tell my main problems in messages. I need to talk to a representative....
  8. Workstation and Print Spooler Services after Latest Windows Update - Multiple Customers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Workstation and Print Spooler Services after Latest Windows Update - Multiple Customers: We've run into a strange situation across numerous clients where, after installing the most recent Microsoft updates, at least a couple Windows 10 v2004 machines per client will no longer be able to start the WORKSTATION and/or Print Spooler service. We see that these...
  9. Anyone Else Experiencing Unacceptable Customer Service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone Else Experiencing Unacceptable Customer Service?: My upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro disrupted too many administrative rights and lost too much Outlook data to detail here. And now saved files are disappearing. Two days ago, I was recently placed on hold with my cell phone for over an hour. At times, there was...
  10. Customer services number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customer services number: Customer service number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-services-number/1b2cad21-997b-443c-b7a5-9331a19b4edf