Windows 10: Customer Service

Discus and support Customer Service in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been trying to get my laptop out of S Mode since 9am this morning. It is now 3pm. First with HP, now with Microsoft. I have done all the normal... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jessica23L, May 9, 2022.

1. Customer Service

I have been trying to get my laptop out of S Mode since 9am this morning. It is now 3pm. First with HP, now with Microsoft. I have done all the normal steps found in the forums and quick Google searches. I’m currently wiping my laptop and will just have to start from scratch because I have been on hold for about 1.5 hours, 2 hours in total right now. How does a 456 Billion dollar company have the crappiest customer service? I’ve had no hold music. Nor did the human warn me ahead of time it would be a extensive wait. No check in. No call back offered. Nothing.Any tips for Switching out S Mode i

:)

Jessica23L, May 9, 2022

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, May 9, 2022
  3. Commuting with Microsot customer service

Hi Michael,

Allow me to gather more details about the problem that you have so I may be able to point you to the right direction.

• What negative actions were you referring to?
    • Were you able to contact our Customer Service?
    • What number did you dial?

To make sure that you connect to the right Customer Service support, here the complete list of the

Global Customer Service phone numbers

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 9, 2022
  4. Customer Service

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Customer Service

1. Customer Service - Similar Threads - Customer Service

2. Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?: I Purchased Microsoft 365 Family on 1/30/24. I saw where It has me for a renewal on 5/24. How is that possible when I purchased a 1 year subscription?Thank you,Virginia Owens...
  3. Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?: I Purchased Microsoft 365 Family on 1/30/24. I saw where It has me for a renewal on 5/24. How is that possible when I purchased a 1 year subscription?Thank you,Virginia Owens...
  4. How do I actually talk to someone at Coinbase Customer Service Number- How Can I Contact...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I actually talk to someone at Coinbase Customer Service Number- How Can I Contact...: Coinbase’s customer service team is dedicated to providing excellent and reliable services to its customers. The company has a team of experienced professionals available to answer all customer inquiries. Customers can contact the Coinbase Customer Support team 24*7...
  5. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...
  6. How do I actually talk to someone at Coinbase Customer Service Number- How Can I Contact...

How do I actually talk to someone at Coinbase Customer Service Number- How Can I Contact...: Coinbase’s customer service team is dedicated to providing excellent and reliable services to its customers. The company has a team of experienced professionals available to answer all customer inquiries. Customers can contact the Coinbase Customer Support team 24*7...
  7. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...
  8. The customer service sucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The customer service sucks: I thought my mom had a scam in her computer and I went to the support and I got in touch with someone then at 12:11 it got disconnected it took me forever just to make sure my stuff was clear apple would never be like this...
  9. The customer service sucks

The customer service sucks: I thought my mom had a scam in her computer and I went to the support and I got in touch with someone then at 12:11 it got disconnected it took me forever just to make sure my stuff was clear apple would never be like this...
  10. Need customer service having issue with sign in options

Need customer service having issue with sign in options: I am having problems signing in to my laptop. The message is something happened in your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again I have two options I selected sign in options display to select password or pin. I select password and enter my password and it does not...