Windows 10: Customer Support CHAT transcripts

Discus and support Customer Support CHAT transcripts in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A LIVE CHAT session was conducted to resolve an account problem and changes were made to the billing and payments section of the account profile. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CoeJr, Aug 25, 2018.

1. CoeJr Win User

Customer Support CHAT transcripts

A LIVE CHAT session was conducted to resolve an account problem and changes were made to the billing and payments section of the account profile. I requested a copy of the transcript or a link to it be sent to my email address so that I would have a record of the changes. I was TOLD that it would be done. When I did not receive one, I initiated another LIVE CHAT session and was told (although this time by someone that English was their second language) that it was NOT POSSIBLE to get transcripts of chat sessions. Why?

A) A record should be provided and available for ANY ACCESS to someone's account information, especially billing and payment information!!!

B) A record should ALWAYS be provided when changes to the account are made!!!!!

C) Live Chat sessions should be routed, to the greatest extent possible, to agents fluent in the language of the country from which the chat is initiated and/or a fill in the blank provided when initiating the chat session for the preferred primary language of the agent. Microsoft is large enough to be able to handle this.

[Also noting that there is no topic selectable to discuss the failures of Customer Support]

:)

CoeJr, Aug 25, 2018

2. Transcripts of chat conversations

a few weeks ago a technician sent me an email containing a transcript of the chat that we had had.

today, when requesting another transcript i was told that it was not policy to do this.

could it be that the conversation revealed an admission that Windows 10 people app would not allow groups in a list of contacts?

michaeltreen, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Game Chat Transcription feature for Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs

Source: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/acc...indows-10-pcs/

Brink, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Customer Support CHAT transcripts

How do I get a transcript of a chat?

How do I get a transcript of a chat?

Robert J.Souders, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Customer Support CHAT transcripts

1. Customer Support CHAT transcripts - Similar Threads - Customer Support CHAT

2. Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?: I need my MS Word min max close button to use the theme I am using. I chatted with their agents and no one is giving me an answer. They always giving me canned replies and annoying instructions....
  3. support chat stuck to an old chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support chat stuck to an old chat: support chat is stuck on a previous chat, i tried to access support thru the 2 surface pros I have and my Surface Book, also thru my Microsoft account, thru the browser, and thru the Surface Pro app, always the same thing, connecting me to an old chat....
  4. support chat stuck to an old chat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    support chat stuck to an old chat: support chat is stuck on a previous chat, i tried to access support thru the 2 surface pros I have and my Surface Book, also thru my Microsoft account, thru the browser, and thru the Surface Pro app, always the same thing, connecting me to an old chat....
  5. How do I find a customer support person to talk to or to chat with?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I find a customer support person to talk to or to chat with?: My laptop died so I'm trying to download office on my new laptop. System says the product key was already used. Yes, that was on my last laptop. Want to find someone to walk me through so I can find out what I'm doing wrong - why it won't allow me to transfer to my new...
  6. Customer Support “Chat Ended”

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customer Support “Chat Ended”: so yesterday i opened a chat with customer support, it was 6 AM and there were 4 people in line before me so i got tired and fell asleep, obviously when i woke up the chat ended, so i tried contacting another agent, but i couldnt type to the agent at all so they also closed...
  7. Locked Out During Customer Support Chat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked Out During Customer Support Chat: During a chat with a real live customer support rep, I granted her remote access to my BRAND NEW Lenovo C740 laptop. The rep tried various things to resolve my problem without success. Then she did a factory reset and Customer Support sent me an email re: how to resume the...
  8. Chat transcript

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chat transcript: how do I obtain a copy of a transcript? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chat-transcript/581ada61-f084-45e2-ab9c-72caa06bc098"
  9. Customer Support Chat Transcripts

Customer Support Chat Transcripts: Dear Microsoft and Community, I have contacted Microsoft Support Multiple times for my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 by their LIVE chat feature. I haven't got the transcripts for any of the support session that happened. Can anyone please tell me whether is it possible for me to...
  10. Microsoft Chat Customer Support

Microsoft Chat Customer Support: The "QUICK" way chats are closed is preventing results from most issues discussed on this forum, I believe. All the concerns with MS Chat I just read were from THIS MONTH, THIS YEAR... yet chat is closed with no definitive resolve???!!! I just got off a chat session were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Worldhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chat-transcript/581ada61-f084-45e2-ab9c-72caa06bc098

2. customer support transcript

3. windows chat transcript

4. microsoft customer chat transcripts