Windows 10: customer support

Discus and support customer support in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why does MS pretend to have customer support? I have never gotten any help from them. I asked a simple question in chat, why doesn't my battery light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Normal_user20181, Apr 29, 2021.

1. customer support

Why does MS pretend to have customer support? I have never gotten any help from them. I asked a simple question in chat, why doesn't my battery light on my MS wireless 2000 keyboard work when the keyboard does work. I changed the batteries and the indicator is showing about 50% only & the light is never on. The battery status indicator on the mouse also doesn't stay on. I won't bore anyone with the details but, all I got was a run around & directed to sign in, etc etc to finally get a FAQ page that didn't answer my question. It is a disgrace for a company this large to have

:)

Normal_user20181, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 29, 2021
  3. zithe Win User
    who has the worst customer support

You made a thread about bad customer support and didn't list EA.
    lol.

zithe, Apr 29, 2021
  4. customer support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

customer support

1. customer support - Similar Threads - customer support

2. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...
  3. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...
  4. need customer support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need customer support: I am attempting to upgrade to windows 10 version 1803 and getting an error code0x80072F8F-0x20000 I need help resolving this so I can get windows 10 thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-customer-support/cdbee2ed-a7fc-416c-93bc-cc8267182fab
  5. need customer support

need customer support: I am attempting to upgrade to windows 10 version 1803 and getting an error code0x80072F8F-0x20000 I need help resolving this so I can get windows 10 thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-customer-support/cdbee2ed-a7fc-416c-93bc-cc8267182fab
  6. need customer support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?: I need my MS Word min max close button to use the theme I am using. I chatted with their agents and no one is giving me an answer. They always giving me canned replies and annoying instructions....
  8. Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?

Why do Live Chat Support Agent sucks at customer service?: I need my MS Word min max close button to use the theme I am using. I chatted with their agents and no one is giving me an answer. They always giving me canned replies and annoying instructions....
  9. Customer support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customer support: My computer is locked how do I get it unlocked I have been blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-support/8e6c6598-9c1e-4397-bf18-5d7acaeab27c
  10. Customer support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Customer support: My computer is locked how do I get it unlocked I have been blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-support/8e6c6598-9c1e-4397-bf18-5d7acaeab27c