Windows 10: Customer Voice Surveys

Discus and support Customer Voice Surveys in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I embed a survey into an email with Customer Voice Surveys?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lori Sillato, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Customer Voice Surveys

How do I embed a survey into an email with Customer Voice Surveys?

:)

Lori Sillato, Nov 10, 2020

2. Survey

I have created a survey form in office 365 which I am very happy with. the part I don't like is that i have to

send a link to my customer. Is there not away to send the survey so they do not have to open a link? i want them to

be able to open there email, answer my questions and submit the form in one signal step.

its very hard to get people to fill out surveys, I want to make it as easy as possible.

AnnieWiebe1, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Nov 10, 2020
  4. mgroeber Win User

Customer Voice Surveys

Idea: survey of Ovi Suite users about their problems?

I would be in favour of using a site like SurveyMonkey (perhaps we can use this board to draft a list of questions?), as this will be much easier to evaluate the results, compared to people typing them into their e-mails on this board.

Also, the survey would be much easier to handle for users if these were just, say, 10 questions with radio buttons or so. Taking the survey should not take more than 5-10 minutes.

Any suggestions for (non-biased) questions are welcome.

mgroeber, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

Customer Voice Surveys

1. Customer Voice Surveys - Similar Threads - Customer Voice Surveys

2. How do you get custom voices on read aloud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get custom voices on read aloud?: I want a custom voice of my oc to read to me lolSeriously, though, jokes aside, how do you get a custom voice on Read Aloud? I haven't found anything else answering my question, and I need help....
  3. How do you get custom voices on read aloud?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get custom voices on read aloud?: I want a custom voice of my oc to read to me lolSeriously, though, jokes aside, how do you get a custom voice on Read Aloud? I haven't found anything else answering my question, and I need help....
  4. Survey Email legit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Survey Email legit: Is the email address legit- Tony Stueve <*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/survey-email-legit/97557e37-19ae-42ed-b776-81ba1d54db51
  5. train Windows 11 voice typing to recognize custom names

in Windows 10 Gaming
    train Windows 11 voice typing to recognize custom names: helloI am exploring using windows 11 voice typing due to a recent injury injury to my arm. In general I find that it works pretty well. I'd like to know if there is a way to train it to recognize specific names and capitalizations. For example it doesn't seem to be able to...
  6. train Windows 11 voice typing to recognize custom names

train Windows 11 voice typing to recognize custom names: helloI am exploring using windows 11 voice typing due to a recent injury injury to my arm. In general I find that it works pretty well. I'd like to know if there is a way to train it to recognize specific names and capitalizations. For example it doesn't seem to be able to...
  7. Microsoft Surface Customer Satisfaction Survey (For university essay)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Surface Customer Satisfaction Survey (For university essay): Hi all! Although everyday life over here in the Netherlands is on hold due to the COVID-19 virus, my study continues and I would like to ask you around 6 minutes of your time. For my study course, International Business, I have to conduct a customer satisfaction survey about...
  8. Survey

Survey: I have created a survey form in office 365 which I am very happy with. the part I don't like is that i have to send a link to my customer. Is there not away to send the survey so they do not have to open a link? i want them to be able to open there email, answer my...
  9. Malware Survey 2015

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware Survey 2015: Greetings, I have Survey 2015 on my laptop. It came with a Fitbit download. I removed the Fitbit download from my laptop but the survey is still there. The survey blocks my Internet Explorer. I tried Anti Maleware, Norton Power Eraser and Norton Anti Virus to remove it...
  10. Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10: How to: Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10 How to Customize Narrator Voice in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to complete common tasks if youre blind or have low vision....