Windows 10: Customise Screensaver with NASA ISS Live Feed

Discus and support Customise Screensaver with NASA ISS Live Feed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anybody know how to customise my screensaver with the live ISS feed from the earth cams? I saw it mentioned somewhere recently, and had a look at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by elbmek, Sep 21, 2016.

1. elbmek Win User

Customise Screensaver with NASA ISS Live Feed

Does anybody know how to customise my screensaver with the live ISS feed from the earth cams? I saw it mentioned somewhere recently, and had a look at NASA etc but cant find any info

:)

elbmek, Sep 21, 2016

2. Updated my 1020 to horrid 8.1 earlier...

Only way i get my live feeds up is by logging in to facebook APP and just temporary close it.. and the live feed iss till there with my contacts.

friend1981---01, Sep 21, 2016
  3. N82, O2 - anyone been able to update FW to v20.0

the only reason i hate network, the only difference i've noticed on o2 firmware is their customised wallpaper and screensave, yet they refuse to update their firmware.

viper---01, Sep 21, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

EdTittel, Sep 21, 2016
  5. elbmek Win User
    Thanks Ed but just getting error messages something to do with 'bind' and stuff???

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Customise Screensaver with NASA ISS Live Feed - Similar Threads - Customise Screensaver NASA

2. Isse with my micosoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isse with my micosoft store: I am unable to access my dolby audio or i am not ale to instal my dolby audio and i havesupport of dolby audio but their is some issue i cant istall my dolby audio from store...
  3. Windows security isse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security isse: Good day, I am unable to access windows security after repairing and reseting it. it says "get an app to open this windows defender" then its routing to microsoft store.. Tried already the power shell method but still not working....
  4. Windows security isse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security isse: Good day, I am unable to access windows security after repairing and reseting it. it says "get an app to open this windows defender" then its routing to microsoft store.. Tried already the power shell method but still not working....
  5. ISSE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ISSE: THE SPEKER IS NOT WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isse/7eaf891c-497a-40b7-ae86-5b61a79b36a2
  6. Alias Isse

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Alias Isse: Hey all, I deleted my old e-mail adress aol and changed it online via Microsoft.com to the new one googlemail. I also use the googlemail now as primary alias see picture 1. But when I want to change the address on my device Laptop, there is still the old one aol. Even if I...
  7. Customisable logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customisable logo: I have windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron laptop. The boot screen is a Dell logo instead of a windows logo. Is there any way I can switch the logo or customize it? submitted by /u/AssasinatorX4 [link] [comments]...
  8. Camera Related Iss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Related Iss: Dear Admin Please I seek your help in fixing my camera problem. I bought my laptop last year in October and the camera has been working perfectly Ok. I notice all my cameras and apps connected to the camera stop working and I started to diagnose the problem by checking...
  9. Customisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customisation: I have been following these customisation threads for a few days now. This is what I've managed so far. [img] Only one thing bothering me now tho, I am using TranslucentTB for the see through taskbar but now any app shortcut I pin to it will not work. The default Windows...
  10. Live Secondary Tiles customising

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Secondary Tiles customising: How can I customise tiles I save to desktop from Edge with either a name or a symbol instead of the 'e' ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/live-secondary-tiles-customising/b5dd94d5-3653-43b3-9692-cab2d7a5f8e8