Windows 10: Customizable Loading Signs

Discus and support Customizable Loading Signs in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; What if someone doesn’t like the 5 twirling dots and wants something more unique... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Rudi10001, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Rudi10001 Win User

Customizable Loading Signs

What if someone doesn’t like the 5 twirling dots and wants something more unique

:)

Rudi10001, Jun 20, 2024
  2. garym123 Win User

Customizable Calendar Reminder periods

There is a longer list of reminder periods on you live.com calendar but it is still not customizeable

garym123, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Bring back the original full right click menu in Windows 11 or at least make it customizable what you want on that right click!

Aha... well they were trying to prevent a long list, so my suggestion to make it customizable would be even better.

But I can start with this, thanks!

Francis Arthur, Jun 20, 2024
  4. pepanee Win User

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge: (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier) Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

1. Customizable Loading Signs - Similar Threads - Customizable Loading Signs

2. Customizable Loading Signs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customizable Loading Signs: What if someone doesn’t like the 5 twirling dots and wants something more unique https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customizable-loading-signs/ec057e73-54d9-43d6-b5ea-2f14c15ba2c4
  3. Customizable Loading Signs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customizable Loading Signs: What if someone doesn’t like the 5 twirling dots and wants something more unique https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customizable-loading-signs/ec057e73-54d9-43d6-b5ea-2f14c15ba2c4
  4. Windows 11, customizable folder colors?

Windows 11, customizable folder colors?: Dear Windows 11, please increase user experience by adding customizable folder colors that are safely yours and not paid apps that may or may not be updated or troubled. I work in an MS Enterprise office on a PC while others work on MACs, please compete better....
  5. Customizable On-Screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customizable On-Screen Keyboard: I'm a database programmer who has Muscular Dystrophy. I want to add features to the OSK. For example, I use the following Unix command very frequently: ls -lart. There are many other commands that are similar to this.I would like to create a button on the keyboard to enter...
  6. Customizable On-Screen Keyboard

Customizable On-Screen Keyboard: I'm a database programmer who has Muscular Dystrophy. I want to add features to the OSK. For example, I use the following Unix command very frequently: ls -lart. There are many other commands that are similar to this.I would like to create a button on the keyboard to enter...
  7. Issues with loading an signing in.

Issues with loading an signing in.: I'm not able to fully load most applications on my PC, e.g. Xbox won't let me sign in, and Nextflix, Microsoft Store, and Roblox will only load partway. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-with-loading-an-signing-in/4fc7fb33-a499-405c-877c-32516febcb33
  8. sign in options not loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in options not loading: i am running latest update of WIN10 on a surface pro 3, and want to change my login PIN. however, in settings/accounts, when i select sign in options it never loads the ellipse travels across top of screen forever. HELP!...
  9. Hourglass is a customizable timer application for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Hourglass is a customizable timer application for Windows: Windows 10 comes with a decent alarm and clock app which has a timer. But earlier versions of Windows lacked a built-in option. Besides, Windows 10's clock timer is pretty bare bones when you compare it to third-party solutions. If you need a customizable timer on your...
  10. Task bar customizeation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar customizeation: How can I add the "shut down; restart; lock; sign off" options on the task bar. I hate having to go to the --not sure what it's called--windows icon thing--to get the options....