Windows 10: Customization of Windows 10 Lock Screen - Show Dynamic webpage on Lock Screen

Discus and support Customization of Windows 10 Lock Screen - Show Dynamic webpage on Lock Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone please help me with below requirement. we need one dynamic webpage to display on windows 10 desktop screen. The intention is that to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by debbasu, Jun 26, 2019.

1. debbasu Win User

Customization of Windows 10 Lock Screen - Show Dynamic webpage on Lock Screen

Hi,

Can anyone please help me with below requirement.

we need one dynamic webpage to display on windows 10 desktop screen. The intention is that to unlock user account from the user desktop locked screen.

we have designed one website insite my org. and we want, that webpage to show on user locked screen so that if that user account is locked in AD and his desktop screen also locked, that time the webpage will popped up on his desktop screen and from there he can unlock his account(by that application).

Anyone can help me how to Customization of Windows 10 Lock Screen so that it show Dynamic webpage on Lock Screen.

which registry settings to change it easily.

:)

debbasu, Jun 26, 2019
  2. dacrone Win User

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Windows locking up at start screen. HELP!

It will load to safemode but will lock up, it locks up at the user screen.

pepsi71ocean, Jun 26, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

No Lock Screen

I understand you have no lock screen when using Windows Spotlight.

I've found Spotlight very hard to repair, although I have managed to get from no Spotlight, to Spotlight fully functioning, but no preview picture in Settings. It seemed to take a few days to sort itself out in the end.

Does it work in any of your accounts?

Ideas:
    Delete all pictures in the folder listed in thread (you can make a backup copy first).
    Windows spotlight lock screen image location

Also see this thread:
    Windows Spotlight/Lock screen

This may be of interest: note the specific registry key references to missing image files:
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Spotlight not working - Microsoft Community

Make sure you have not disabled the lock screen by this means:

Customization of Windows 10 Lock Screen - Show Dynamic webpage on Lock Screen [​IMG]

dalchina, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Customization of Windows 10 Lock Screen - Show Dynamic webpage on Lock Screen - Similar Threads - Customization Lock Screen

2. Windows 11 lock screen customization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lock screen customization: Hi everyone I was wondering if you could personalize the windows 11 lock screen to make it look like the windows 10 one.If this is not possible, Is there any 3rd party apps anyone could recommend. Hi everyone I was wondering if you could personalize the windows 11 lock screen...
  3. Windows 11 lock screen customization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 lock screen customization: Hi everyone I was wondering if you could personalize the windows 11 lock screen to make it look like the windows 10 one.If this is not possible, Is there any 3rd party apps anyone could recommend. Hi everyone I was wondering if you could personalize the windows 11 lock screen...
  4. Lock screen not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen not showing: Hi , Since the last few days i have been trying to get the lock screen as it wouldn't appear when i open my laptop I tried many ways but none of them worked so i came here to ask ....
  5. Lock screen not showing

Lock screen not showing: Hi , Since the last few days i have been trying to get the lock screen as it wouldn't appear when i open my laptop I tried many ways but none of them worked so i came here to ask ....
  6. Lock screen not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 Lock Screen Customization Help

Windows 10 Lock Screen Customization Help: I do Operating System Deployments for my company. I've recently been tasked to engineer a solution that is using Kiosk Mode/Assigned Access to guests without Active Directory accounts have a way to log in. Long story short, I need to figure out how to customize the Lock...
  8. Fully Customize The Windows 10 Lock Screen

Fully Customize The Windows 10 Lock Screen: Hi. I have a slideshow that plays on my Windows 10 Lock Screen which is really nice. But what would be nice, also, is to be able to customize the text that is shown there. For example: • Can I change the font color/font effects of the text that shows the time and date? •...
  9. Unable to customize Lock Screen

Unable to customize Lock Screen: I was hoping I could change the image on the lock screen, but it still appears not to work - when I select a new image I just get a spinning cursor in the preview screen. Is anyone having a luck customizing the Lock Screen image, if so how do you do it? 19910
  10. Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen

Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen: I've tried searching through the forum but can't see anyone who has a similar issue. I can access the lock screen settings and I can see all available apps and have set a detailed status app and a couple of less detailed ones. However, when I actually get to the lock...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show web page on windows 10 lock screen

2. Live webpage as lock screen

3. windows 10 webpage lockscreen

4. windows 10 lock screen show webpage,
  5. webpage as lock screen,
  6. windows lock screen live webpage