Windows 10: customization!

Discus and support customization! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hy, I want support with something different! I want to customize my pc and put start button on my desktop as my device is a surface it would work along... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M.S. Kevin, Dec 1, 2023.

1. customization!

Hy, I want support with something different! I want to customize my pc and put start button on my desktop as my device is a surface it would work along with my other customization. If anyone have an idea how am going to do this, please help.

:)

M.S. Kevin, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

customization!

1. customization! - Similar Threads - customization

2. Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder: HI I am creating a custom image Windows installation bootable USB which works well. My issue is that after installation a folder with all the .svm files called $Windows.~LS is created and this consumes alot of space almost 27Gb's. I am a bit hard pressed for space.Is there...
  3. Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder: HI I am creating a custom image Windows installation bootable USB which works well. My issue is that after installation a folder with all the .svm files called $Windows.~LS is created and this consumes alot of space almost 27Gb's. I am a bit hard pressed for space.Is there...
  4. Using the DISM tool to create a custom install disk without the $Windows.~LS folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Custom PC Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom PC Freezing: Hello,I recently built a custom PC and have been having substantial difficulty running it. I have loaded a USB with windows 10 installation media and necessary drivers. When I boot from the USB, I find that the computer freezes almost instantaneously. However, if I force...
  6. Custom PC Freezing

Custom PC Freezing: Hello,I recently built a custom PC and have been having substantial difficulty running it. I have loaded a USB with windows 10 installation media and necessary drivers. When I boot from the USB, I find that the computer freezes almost instantaneously. However, if I force...
  7. Custom PC Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....: I had a fresh install of Win 11 and I could not get SetPoint for my Logitech mouse to work. I kept getting a side-by-side error in my registry. I installed a fresh Win10 thinking it was 11, but I'm getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this?I have been told several steps...
  9. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....: I had a fresh install of Win 11 and I could not get SetPoint for my Logitech mouse to work. I kept getting a side-by-side error in my registry. I installed a fresh Win10 thinking it was 11, but I'm getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this?I have been told several steps...
  10. Getting a side-by-side error when trying to open SetPoint for Logitech mouse customization....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware