Windows 10: Customize caption buttons minimize, restore, maximize buttons

Discus and support Customize caption buttons minimize, restore, maximize buttons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I'd like to change the look of the Windows 10 caption buttons Minimize, Restore, Close. Using themes, I was able to change the look for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArneAnderer, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Customize caption buttons minimize, restore, maximize buttons

Hi there,

I'd like to change the look of the Windows 10 caption buttons Minimize, Restore, Close.

Using themes, I was able to change the look for certain programs only Explorer, most 3rd party programs....

Other programs seem to user their own button design e.g. Spotify.

I'd love to change the caption buttons for Windows Apps like Settings, Clock, etc. and the MS Office programs, as they all use the same standard windows buttons.

Is there any way to do that? Any third party software I couldnt find?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards

:)

ArneAnderer, Jun 30, 2020

2. Minimize, maximize, close buttons

How do I restore the Minimize, maximize and close buttons on the upper right of my browser screens?

DianeNettles1, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Maximize and minimize buttons are missing

Does hitting the F11 key (or perhaps fn + F11) on a laptop, take you out of Full Screen mode and restore these buttons?

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Customize caption buttons minimize, restore, maximize buttons

windows 10 minimize & maximize buttons

The close button is there but not the maximize and minimize

pinklemint, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Customize caption buttons minimize, restore, maximize buttons

1. Customize caption buttons minimize, restore, maximize buttons - Similar Threads - Customize caption buttons

2. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...: Hi There,I am trying to fix an issue where one of my games in Windows only shows up with the minimize, maximize and close buttons available. The games name is Punishing Gray Raven or in task manager PGR.exe. I uninstalled and installed the game, ran the windows...
  3. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...: Hi There,I am trying to fix an issue where one of my games in Windows only shows up with the minimize, maximize and close buttons available. The games name is Punishing Gray Raven or in task manager PGR.exe. I uninstalled and installed the game, ran the windows...
  4. Game only showing the minimize, maximize and close buttons. With the maximize button not...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  6. minimize,maximize,close buttons

minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  7. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  8. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  9. Minimize, maximize, close buttons

Minimize, maximize, close buttons: How do I restore the Minimize, maximize and close buttons on the upper right of my browser screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-maximize-close-buttons/39d9dca0-e909-482c-b3a6-a222dfd7d5e5
  10. Can't use minimize or maximize buttons.

Can't use minimize or maximize buttons.: I can't seem to minimize or maximize my panels. I've tried getting out of tablet mode....this didn't work, I tried going to task manager and deleting it....nope. I've got all the latest upgrades....still nothing. Nothing seems to work. I've got a nice desktop pc, running...