Windows 10: Customize date format by command in shortcut? [WINDOWS 10 PRO]?

Discus and support Customize date format by command in shortcut? [WINDOWS 10 PRO]? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use software for which it is necessary to change the separators of the short date from dot to minus and vice versa. Unfortunately I forget this all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Akardia798, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Customize date format by command in shortcut? [WINDOWS 10 PRO]?

I use software for which it is necessary to change the separators of the short date from dot to minus and vice versa. Unfortunately I forget this all the time which leads to errors in my data.

I know that it is possible to change e.g. the date with a shortcut, so I think that this should also be possible for the date format.

Could someone help me with this? [WINDOWS 10 PRO]

:)

Akardia798, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I didn't see on your list using Win-X to bring up the basic setup of system tools like the original control panel, easy access to device manager, etc. not technically a list of commands, but at least a shortcut *Smile Customize date format by command in shortcut? [WINDOWS 10 PRO]? :)

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Drone Win User

Humongous update. Added lots of commands (Control and System Properties) to the OP (in green and blue).
    Double/triple checked them all in Anniversary and Creators Update, everything works.

Drone, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

Customize date format by command in shortcut? [WINDOWS 10 PRO]?

Win+X (or right click on Windows icon) isn't really useful anymore. MS removed classic control panel from the list and changed programs and features to Apps and Features. To get to Programs and Features you have to go to Apps and Features first (Metro UI) (it's in the top right corner).

And classic cmd also left the win+x and File list, you have to do it old way (win+r -> cmd -> enter).

Customize date format by command in shortcut? [WINDOWS 10 PRO]? 1380.jpg

Customize date format by command in shortcut? [WINDOWS 10 PRO]? 3.jpg

Now it's easier to access Power Options directly from the taskbar.

Customize date format by command in shortcut? [WINDOWS 10 PRO]? 2.jpg

Drone, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Customize date format by command in shortcut? [WINDOWS 10 PRO]?

1. Customize date format by command in shortcut? [WINDOWS 10 PRO]? - Similar Threads - Customize date format

2. Create custom date and time formats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create custom date and time formats: Hi all, I would like to add custom date time formats for my windows 11 laptop, as I want a specific format not currently found. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-custom-date-and-time-formats/06b53fce-9660-4d6f-82e7-0ac090021f14
  3. Create custom date and time formats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create custom date and time formats: Hi all, I would like to add custom date time formats for my windows 11 laptop, as I want a specific format not currently found. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-custom-date-and-time-formats/06b53fce-9660-4d6f-82e7-0ac090021f14
  4. windows 10 Pro search results show wrong date format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 Pro search results show wrong date format: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version: 10.0.19043 Build 19043 Start >type text eg DOC: <name> >Results show different date format from the PC settings.The region setting are correct for my requirements....
  5. windows 10 Pro search results show wrong date format

windows 10 Pro search results show wrong date format: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version: 10.0.19043 Build 19043 Start >type text eg DOC: <name> >Results show different date format from the PC settings.The region setting are correct for my requirements....
  6. windows 10 Pro search results show wrong date format

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. date format

date format: Why don't I have the month/day/year option in the date format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-format/a1b705b5-e73b-4fdf-b91d-d08f0b59f8a0
  8. Date format

Date format: Must include the date format dd/mm/yyyy in the Bangladesh regional setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-format/4a639cd7-22d2-4de5-93e3-68066bc2d133
  9. changing Date Format for windows 10

changing Date Format for windows 10: There are no option to change the date format from dd/mm/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy for windows 10. How can I change the date format that is shown in the lower left-hand corner of the win 10 desktop?...
  10. windows 10 calendar date format

windows 10 calendar date format: Hi guys I have just installed windows 10 home not pro and I have managed to sort out the date format in the taskbar (bottom right) into UK format but I have started to use the calendar but that format is still in USA format and I want to change it. I added google calendar...