Windows 10: Customize Home Page

Discus and support Customize Home Page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The option to customize home page has disappeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChipDetwiler, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Customize Home Page

The option to customize home page has disappeared

:)

ChipDetwiler, Oct 20, 2019
  2. theking2 Win User

Start page is not saved

After I went to a complicated set of steps

Clicking ...

• select Settings
    • select A specific page
    • select Custom from the list
    • enter my favourite page
    • removing About:start
    And I close and open Edge the default page is still shown

How do I change the start page in Edge?

theking2, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Custom login page

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Are you trying to customize your login in page?
    • Which software are you referring to?
    • What do you mean when you say "is there any online windows 10? (not download)"?
    Reply with the necessary information to help you troubleshoot the issue. I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 20, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Customize Home Page

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Customize Home Page

1. Customize Home Page - Similar Threads - Customize Home Page

2. home page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    home page: Hi for some reason the windows start button is suddenly only half visible also any shortcuts on the left side of the screen .The resolution is on the recommended number and if I make it lower I end up with thick black margins at each side. seems trivial but it is annoying any...
  3. home page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    home page: Hi for some reason the windows start button is suddenly only half visible also any shortcuts on the left side of the screen .The resolution is on the recommended number and if I make it lower I end up with thick black margins at each side. seems trivial but it is annoying any...
  4. home page

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Home Page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Home Page: Hi I want my PC to open on my homepage but every time I change it, it reverts to the Google page. Any suggestions please? Another problem I have is that when bi want the @ sign I sometimes get the " and visa versa. Thanks Steve...
  6. Home Page

Home Page: How do I add a file to my home page? There is no link on it. Thank you, Selma https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-page/31c83b25-cd31-4acb-8329-fb84f522cdf5
  7. home page

home page: Hello. Why does my home page open a 1/4 size after viewing web pages in w/dows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/home-page/b6f5823c-70d6-400d-b5ef-6b745099292a
  8. Home Page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home Page: Hello, I have just switched to Edge and want the Home button to take me to my home page. I have it set to my home page in settings but the Home button takes me to a page I don't recognize. Can anyone help? TIA, kk...
  9. home page

in Browsers and Email
    home page: How do I set Yahoo as my home page on Windows 10? 33438
  10. Home page

in Browsers and Email
    Home page: When opening internet explorer I have so many gabbage there and I want my own home page set to my isp provider. does anyone know how to set your own home page ? 12510

Users found this page by searching for:

1. customize home page in spagobi