Windows 10: Customize Resolution

Discus and support Customize Resolution in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I customize my screen resolution - beyond the recommended showing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LMotelet, Jul 28, 2020.

1. LMotelet Win User

Customize Resolution

How do I customize my screen resolution - beyond the recommended showing?

:)

LMotelet, Jul 28, 2020

2. Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Customize Resolution

screen resolutions?

Please follow the steps on how to change the screen resolution:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click Display settings.
    • On the lower part of the Customize your display window, click Advanced display settings.
    • Choose the resolution you want to use, then click Apply to save the changes.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Riel Alc, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Customize Resolution

1. Customize Resolution - Similar Threads - Customize Resolution

2. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  3. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  4. How to set custom display resolution in win10 for external display of 1024x600??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set custom display resolution in win10 for external display of 1024x600??: I have bought an external display from waveshare of 7" with resolution of 1024x600 and my laptop is hp probook 6470b with i5 3320M without HDMI port.I bought usb to hdmi cable but its resolution is 1024x768 and not 1024x600.I tried CRU but it didn't workedofcourse did tried...
  5. How to set custom display resolution in win10 for external display of 1024x600??

How to set custom display resolution in win10 for external display of 1024x600??: I have bought an external display from waveshare of 7" with resolution of 1024x600 and my laptop is hp probook 6470b with i5 3320M without HDMI port.I bought usb to hdmi cable but its resolution is 1024x768 and not 1024x600.I tried CRU but it didn't workedofcourse did tried...
  6. Custom resolution utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom resolution utility: Hi,i used custom resolution utility to set my custom resolution. But when i set it, any app that i open goes over scaling, like they goes out of the screen. Im using Nitro 5, 17' with nvidia rtc 3060 Also theres no display settings in my nvidia graphic setting. Sending...
  7. Custom resolution utility

Custom resolution utility: Hi,i used custom resolution utility to set my custom resolution. But when i set it, any app that i open goes over scaling, like they goes out of the screen. Im using Nitro 5, 17' with nvidia rtc 3060 Also theres no display settings in my nvidia graphic setting. Sending...
  8. Custom resolution utility

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. trying to stretch a custom resolution but windows 11 still centered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to stretch a custom resolution but windows 11 still centered: Hello,Yesterday i wanted to choose a custom resolution on settings, but after choosing it the screen was stretched but not my operating systems windows 11 is not stretching with the screen, it's still centered i use IGCC Intel Graphics Command Center and getting sure...
  10. trying to stretch a custom resolution but windows 11 still centered

trying to stretch a custom resolution but windows 11 still centered: Hello,Yesterday i wanted to choose a custom resolution on settings, but after choosing it the screen was stretched but not my operating systems windows 11 is not stretching with the screen, it's still centered i use IGCC Intel Graphics Command Center and getting sure...