Windows 10: Customize The Hardware Start Button On Surface Pro 3

Discus and support Customize The Hardware Start Button On Surface Pro 3 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm looking for a method of customizing the hardware start button to open an app instead of the start menu. Has anyone done with is or know how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by roystreet, May 16, 2016.

1. roystreet Win User

Customize The Hardware Start Button On Surface Pro 3

Hello, I'm looking for a method of customizing the hardware start button to open an app instead of the start menu. Has anyone done with is or know how to?

Thanks!

:)

roystreet, May 16, 2016

2. Windows 10 Mail error code: 0x80040154

Sure, that is a solution. However, with a Surface Pro 3, it should NOT be required. With standardized hardware, it is a simple fix. How often do you hear of Apple customers reinstalling their OS?

Electrical.Engineer-Software.Engineer-User, May 16, 2016
  3. During update screen blank power button not working

Today my Surface 3 pro began an auto-update. Now it's stuck, the screen is dark and the (hardware) power button isn't functioning.

tom 999999999, May 16, 2016
Thema:

Customize The Hardware Start Button On Surface Pro 3

1. Customize The Hardware Start Button On Surface Pro 3 - Similar Threads - Customize Hardware Start

2. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  3. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  4. this hardware platform is not a surface 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    this hardware platform is not a surface 3: On the new Surface book there is standard windows home installed. For the bussiness we must install Windows 10 pro After login in ... intune will give an enteprise licesense Ik cannot install Windows 10 pro with the image Microsoft provides Trying to onstall drivers...
  5. Start an Application on boot Surface Pro 3

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Start an Application on boot Surface Pro 3: Hello, I would like to use my surface Pro with windows 10 pro on it to run an application that I made and only to do this. This is why I want that my application starts running as soon as windows boot. I would like the tablet to display my application as soon as I touch...
  6. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  7. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro 3: Is there a app to turn my Surface Pro into a phone? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/surface-pro-3/3595d5eb-eefd-4427-81a5-68fc539fdff9
  8. Microsoft Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3: Ok, so I had someone give me a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. It has a cracked screen. He also gave me a keyboard/mouse, so i can still use it. I disabled the touch part of it through Device Manager. I'm looking for a replacement screen, but I do not know what LCD/Digitizer Screen...
  9. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f
  10. Surface pro 3 driver_powe_state_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro 3 driver_powe_state_failure: I would love to get some help with surface pro 3 restarting in sleep mode. After waking up from sleep, surface is fully restarted. This happens once in 2-3 days. I have LG25UM and Unitek USB3 with Gigabit Etherner HUB connected and surface is plugged in. I attached SF...