Windows 10: Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen

Discus and support Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen in Build 10240? i like a black color! *Confused 9013 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VandIT, Jul 25, 2015.

1. VandIT Win User

Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen

how Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen in Build 10240? i like a black color! *Confused

:)

VandIT, Jul 25, 2015
  2. Scrappy54 Win User

Windows 7 sounds missing from Windows 10

Hi! is there a way to add the Windows 7 default sounds to Windows 10? (Exit; Log On; Log Off). I've always customized my os to have greetings and different sounds. Thank you, Scrappy

Scrappy54, Jul 25, 2015
  3. Windows 10

Okay! I did it, I downloaded windows 10 and seem to have a problem with my computer logging off rather quickly. I have it set for the inactive screen to log off in 10 minutes but it keeps logging off in 5 minutes. How do I fix this?

Higgins2015, Jul 25, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

If you mean the lock screen, go to settings (the new one), then search for lock screen and you should be able to change the colours from there.

swarfega, Jul 25, 2015
  5. VandIT Win User
    I mean the Welcome screen...

example from Windows 7:

Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen [​IMG]

Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen [​IMG]

VandIT, Jul 25, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    Hi VandIT welcome to tenforums.com *Smile

There was a piece of software that one member shared with us to do so but it only works until MS Security updates kick it out.
    The whole process is a potential security risk so, I wouldn't bother.

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Customize the Windows 10 Log-On and Log-Off Screen - Similar Threads - Customize Log Log

2. Log on AND log Off sounds..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log on AND log Off sounds..: I cant seem to find the log on and log off sound options in the customize sound menu, tho I changed the and selected the play sounds on startup option, I have a windows 11 Inspiron, is the option there somewhere else if yes where??...
  3. Log on AND log Off sounds..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log on AND log Off sounds..: I cant seem to find the log on and log off sound options in the customize sound menu, tho I changed the and selected the play sounds on startup option, I have a windows 11 Inspiron, is the option there somewhere else if yes where??...
  4. Logged off right after I log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logged off right after I log in: When I sign in and as I hit enter the the screen shows it it logging in and then instantly goes to logging off. Does anyone know how to correct this? submitted by /u/Omanjarrez [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows shutdown;log on;log off is not hearing: I using windows 10 pro I accidentali turned off the log on;log off and shutdown sound in registry What to do? Any answers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-shutdownlog-onlog-off-is-not-hearing/228d2cab-0c3f-4cc7-a1ef-04fb92053f83
  6. Windows 10 Log Off Problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Log Off Problems: I recently had power adapter problems caused by a docking station which resulted in a motherboard replacement. The laptop works fine except for one area. Whenever I log off, close the screen, or let the computer time out and sleep it turns off any and all programs that I...
  7. log in log out fatigue and custom scale set

in Windows 10 Customization
    log in log out fatigue and custom scale set: I use my HP spectre 13 with two external monitors in the office. Several programs are not displaying correctly on the monitor so I had to find a solution to fix this. What works is to insert a custom scaling size of 100% under "advanced scaling settings". All programs are...
  8. windows 10 logging on and off

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 logging on and off: I have 2 accounts on my home computer. I have no problem logging in to account 'A'. When I try to log on to account 'B' The cursor continually spins and the words "Logging on please wait". This continues till I shut down the computer and restart. Then when I click on account...
  9. New user logged off at log-on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New user logged off at log-on: I have upgraded my Vaio laptop to Win 10 Home, and with my single admin user have created a new non-admin local user (not with a Microsoft account). When logging in with this local user the log-on screen immediately says "Signing out" and that's it. Nothing. I've been...
  10. Windows 10 stuck in log in screen. log in screen is not showing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck in log in screen. log in screen is not showing.: my log in screen suddenly disappeared. and i am stuck in log in screen. i cannot longer open my PC because log in screen won't show nor the users and password prompt. its just dimming in black. [img] After i press enter or click or other keys its just dimming in black...