Windows 10: Customize Tilt Wheel on MS Sculpt Mobile Mouse

Discus and support Customize Tilt Wheel on MS Sculpt Mobile Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The scroll wheel on the mouse can tilt to the left and right, however I don't see how to customize the tilt in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kbmd2019, Feb 25, 2019.

1. kbmd2019 Win User

Customize Tilt Wheel on MS Sculpt Mobile Mouse

The scroll wheel on the mouse can tilt to the left and right, however I don't see how to customize the tilt in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. Can Microsoft add this functionality? Specifically, I want to use the tilt wheel buttons as back/forward buttons in Windows Explorer and Browsers.

I am aware there are 3rd party options. That is outside the scope of this post. I am looking for Microsoft's software to fully support their own hardware.

Thanks,

:)

kbmd2019, Feb 25, 2019

2. operation of sculpt mobile mouse

Hi Raymond,

The Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Mouse and its 4-way scroll wheel make it innate to operate with either hand. Tilting the wheel left and right allows you to scroll horizontally, which can help you in doing such tasks as navigating the Start screen
    or moving through wide documents easily. For detailed instructions on how to operate it, you may download this PDF document:

Quick Start Guide
    . This reference will walk you through the procedures on how you can utilize the effects and functionality of your mobile mouse.

In addition, you may try to install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center app to customize your device. See this link to get it:

Sculpt Mobile Mouse Software & Drivers

Let us know if you'll encounter any difficulties and we'll assist you further.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 25, 2019
  3. yahanna Win User
    MS Sculpt Mouse Suddenly Stopped Working.. Help!

I got a Microsoft Sculpt Mouse that has been working for a while. But now the scroll wheel doesnt work. It was working perfectly yesterday. I suspect it to be software related. I tried uninstalling the driver. But that doesnt work. What do you suggest?

yahanna, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Customize Tilt Wheel on MS Sculpt Mobile Mouse

operation of sculpt mobile mouse

I did find the mouse and keyboard center and made the settings for how much movement up and down and also for left and right, but I still can't get the horizontal movements. Also, the Guide that came up pertains to the full size mouse and I have the Mobile
    size. Thus the blue MS button cannot be swiped but only depressed, and the Guide indicates only that swiping is the action that enables the horizontal moving. Even so, the few instructions on the box state that the mouse does have 4-way scrolling. One of
    my reasons for buying it is that it is supposed to have 4-way scrolling. So the horizontal scrolling is still not operating. (I've discovered that pressing the wheel down brings up a circle with tiny arrows pointing up and down and right and left, but I've
    not succeeded in getting it to produce any movements.)

RaymondGoehring, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Customize Tilt Wheel on MS Sculpt Mobile Mouse

1. Customize Tilt Wheel on MS Sculpt Mobile Mouse - Similar Threads - Customize Tilt Wheel

2. MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping: Hi I have a MS Sculpt Mouse, and the scroll wheel is slipping. To be clear, the rubber surface of the mouse wheel is slipping around the plastic wheel mechanism, so the sensor does not see the wheel turn.If I apply some pressure to the rubber surface, I can feel the wheel...
  3. MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping: Hi I have a MS Sculpt Mouse, and the scroll wheel is slipping. To be clear, the rubber surface of the mouse wheel is slipping around the plastic wheel mechanism, so the sensor does not see the wheel turn.If I apply some pressure to the rubber surface, I can feel the wheel...
  4. MS Sculpt Mouse Wheel Slipping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse Wheel

Mouse Wheel: I usually have my wireless mouse which I can normally scroll with by well... scrolling. When I switched to one of my old mice for a few hours which used a hold to scroll my other mouse also did that. I want to turn it back to normal scrolling instead of having to hold/click...
  6. The MS sculpt comfort mouse tilt scroll is not working with windows 10 , version1903 (OS...

The MS sculpt comfort mouse tilt scroll is not working with windows 10 , version1903 (OS...: I just brought the mouse it should work and all I see in my searches to find a fix is roll back your system or install this and that or change this , etc....
  7. MS Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Battery Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse Battery Issue: I've got MS Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse approx. over 1 yrs ago. recently in 3 months, AA Battery don't last for 30 days. I don't use pc much, maybe only 2 hrs per days for checking email. would this be cover under warranty ? the other problem is I loss the invoice, but I...
  8. MS Sculpt mouse not working on Desktop only

MS Sculpt mouse not working on Desktop only: Mouse is a couple of years old. Just started to install it. https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/sculpt-comfort-mouse/h3s-00003 Works on Lenovo Laptop with Windows 1o Home ' On Desktop with Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Version 1903, Build 18362, when...
  9. Windows Not Recognizing Left Wheel Tilt Button Press

Windows Not Recognizing Left Wheel Tilt Button Press: Hello, I am a gamer and I use a Logitech g700 mouse. I have custom key bindings for my mouse buttons. I bind left wheel tilt to keyboard number 1. This way, when I left tilt it acts as though I have presses the number 1 button on the keyboard. Not the number 1 on the...
  10. Scroll wheel on MS sculpted comfort mouse

Scroll wheel on MS sculpted comfort mouse: Hi, I have a new wireless mouse running on Windows 10 64 bit and I am having issues with scrolling. It works fine on documents but when browsing the internet either on Edge or Chrome is stops working. The drivers are current and when I try to go to the mouse and keyboard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. customize microsoft sculpt mouse

2. customize mouse buttons microsoft sculpt mouse

3. microsoft tilt wheel mouse edge