Windows 10: Customize Windows 10 start button

Discus and support Customize Windows 10 start button in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can you change the Windows 10 Start button and if so, how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OzzieMatt, Jun 12, 2021.

1. OzzieMatt Win User

Customize Windows 10 start button

Can you change the Windows 10 Start button and if so, how?

:)

OzzieMatt, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Slartybart, Jun 12, 2021
  3. GARoss Win User
    Custom Start Menu Button Collection for Windows 10

Here are a few more.

Customize Windows 10 start button [​IMG]

GARoss, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Customize Windows 10 start button - Similar Threads - Customize start button

2. Windows 10 start button

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 start button: Today when I click on the windows icon in the bottom left corner, the word start shows but nothing happens. When I right click on this icon which normally brings up a menu, nothing happens. Several of my programs PC Link when I click on the icon to run the program I get an...
  3. Windows 10 windows buttons customization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 windows buttons customization: Hey, I think I just browsed the whole internet looking if it is possible to change the minimize, maximize and close buttons in Windows. Wondering if there is a possibility to make this. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/urlocalbusdriver [link] [comments]...
  4. How to customize power button in Start menu?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to customize power button in Start menu?: Hi everyone, In Windows 7 it was possible (pls see picture): [img] Several options were discontinued in Windows 10, but many remained, though invisible. Can anyone know what to do to set the key in "Start menu" from Disable (default) to Hibernate (default) in Windows 10...
  5. start button on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    start button on windows 10: where is the start on windows 10, I need to put a printer icon on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-on-windows-10/e7bd8f54-7c27-4122-b612-a0529878161f
  6. WINDOWS 10 START BUTTON

WINDOWS 10 START BUTTON: Wandering what this watermark on my windows button is all about?[ATTACH] Is it a virus or what??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-button/06f40761-2796-47c3-8119-1d399db71e24
  7. Customize The Hardware Start Button On Surface Pro 3

Customize The Hardware Start Button On Surface Pro 3: Hello, I'm looking for a method of customizing the hardware start button to open an app instead of the start menu. Has anyone done with is or know how to? Thanks! 50663
  8. Window buttons customize?

Window buttons customize?: How can I get the window buttons like here: [img] I just want to get this on my theme. 89660
  9. Custom Start Menu Button Collection for Windows 10

Custom Start Menu Button Collection for Windows 10: Over at Seven Forums there's a CustomStart Menu Button Collection post that's offers plenty of alternatives to Windows start appearance. I remembered a Xara tutorial by Gary Priester over at XaraXone.com a few years ago & liked it so much I thought I'd use Gary's techniques...
  10. Windows 10 start button!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start button!: I am having an issue with the windows 10 laptop when I click on the start menu I get this, How can I fix it where I get the normal start menu? [img] 80893