Windows 10: "Customize your display" is not showing

Discus and support "Customize your display" is not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have recently been trying to connect my computer's screen wirelessly to my TV,but after watching several tutorials about this,I concluded that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CojocaruLuca, Aug 17, 2019.

1. "Customize your display" is not showing

I have recently been trying to connect my computer's screen wirelessly to my TV,but after watching several tutorials about this,I concluded that the option called "Customize your display" is not showing up when i enter the display settings.
    My computer is able to Miriacast,and the only problem I've had is not finding the option "Connect to a wireless display" which is a suboption from the "Customize your display" option i can't find

:)

CojocaruLuca, Aug 17, 2019
  2. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Aug 17, 2019
  4. "Customize your display" is not showing

Windows display

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to customize the display:

• In the search box type settings.
    • Click on system option.
    • Then click on display option and then you can change it.
    • For more settings for display you can go for advance settings option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

"Customize your display" is not showing

1. "Customize your display" is not showing - Similar Threads - Customize display showing

2. lack of display customization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lack of display customization?: Hello, apologies if I am repeating prior posts, but what is happening with the lack of customization for displays on windows 11?Firstly, the zoom/scale 100% and resolution default settings are huge! I have to run programs for work like Citrix for example and the zoom is so...
  3. lack of display customization?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lack of display customization?: Hello, apologies if I am repeating prior posts, but what is happening with the lack of customization for displays on windows 11?Firstly, the zoom/scale 100% and resolution default settings are huge! I have to run programs for work like Citrix for example and the zoom is so...
  4. NVIDIA custom resolution not supported by your display [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA custom resolution not supported by your display [Fixed]: [ATTACH]Users may sometimes want to set a custom display resolution on their monitor. With NVIDIA, you can set any resolution you prefer for your display as long as your monitor allows it. Some users face issues while trying to set a custom resolution for their display on...
  5. Display Customization - Scaling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Customization - Scaling: I would like to scale one of my monitors below 100%. I know Microsoft currently does not allow this. It would be nice if they would allow for a custom scaling option of your choosing or adjustments in 5% increments down to maybe 50%. Does anyone know if there is a work...
  6. Customize your display not showing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Customize your display not showing?: I'm trying to use a dual monitor display but the "Customize your display" part of the settings isn't showing, how do i fix it?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customize-your-display-not-showing/aa7154fc-0437-41cd-bd57-351e15771727
  7. Display; customization

Display; customization: When one has grandkids, computer settings occasionally get changed. Is there any way to reset all parameters regarding fonts, colors, background, etc., back to the original installation default settings? It's hard to write/work with purple background and green fonts that...
  8. Customize display setting

Customize display setting: In display settings there's supposed to be a way to change the displays for different monitors but that has now disappeared and now my laptop won't connect with my monitor anymore. I have already tried going into the device controls and playing with the graphic card so what...
  9. Customizing Display Preview

Customizing Display Preview: The Advanced Display Settings and the Customizing display preview are missing from my Display Settings. Also the Orientation Option is disabled. I had these options available to me last week until windows 10 updated. I have tried everything, Factory reset, Update drivers,...
  10. customize display?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    customize display?: i usually set my display @ 110 on windows 10 ,its either 100 or 125 i will not let me chose 110. it goes 25 increments only. any ideas? thanks 22107